Side Episode 7 "Bitter Truths from Old Faces"

(After Grace's family shared a meal with her Padawans, they all headed their separate ways before the storm set in. While they said their goodbyes, June put away the food.)

June: (hears whispers and frantically turns around) Who's there- oh! Scythem, I didn't know you were there.

Scythem: I just came here to place Lilith's slice of cake in the fridge. (Hands it her) Could you?

June: Of course. (Takes it)

Scythem: Thanks. You did great today, June. I know your mom is proud of you too.

June: Thank you, Scythem. (Hesitates) Was your offer...still available?

Scythem: Hm? About helping you learn to suppress the Fade? Of course.

June: Thank you. It would certainly make my Force training a bit easier. Master Colin said I'd already be a Knight, if I got that part under control.

Scythem: Heh, well, I'd be more than glad to help you out.

June: (smiles) Thank you very much.

Scythem: You have your mother's smile. She's a sweetheart I don't deserve.

June: (blushes) Yeah...I don't deserve her either.

Scythem: (pats her shoulder) Well, I'll leave you to it. (Leaves)

(The moment Scythem left her, the whispers returned, though June did her best to ignore them.)

(Later that night, she tossed and turned as she tried to sleep. Despite, the storm raging on outside, the whispers in her head remained loud and clear.)

June: (sweats and rolls over) Please....leave me be.

(One of her hands involuntarily lifted up from her side and formed a fist to knock herself out. Due to her reflexes, she managed to catch it but was still stunned by the attack.)

June: (holds back her own arm) What's happening???

(The whispers got louder which forced her to choose to her ears or hold back her arm. Though before she could decide, her arm almost appeared to change for a moment and punched herself so hard that it knocked her out.)

June: (wakes up in the middle of the Vice's old training pit in the rain) What in the

June: (wakes up in the middle of the Vice's old training pit in the rain) What in the....it must be a dream....I must've eaten too much desserts.

Voice#1: That is where you're wrong.

June: (turns around and gets hit in the face) Who's there? Where are you?!

Voice#2: Such a foolish question. (Hits her in the side)

June: (falls down, holding her side) I actually felt that. Wait, pain...in a dream state? This is bad.

Voice#3: We've been here the whole time.