Tales from the Fade (Lost Memory #1)

From the Void to the Abyss of the Fade I call to thee...

Come forth...

Come forth...

Come forth...and I shall tell you the tale of such a Fade. I shall tell you the tale...of Lord Pterodactus.

Over 25,000 years ago as power swayed on Tython between the Light and Dark side of the Force, a Chagrian warrior

Over 25,000 years ago as power swayed on Tython between the Light and Dark side of the Force, a Chagrian warrior...Meedo was his name....could not bare to live on his home planet with such powerful Force users anymore. The Je'daii Order's war with the Infinite Empire had pressured Tython to the point that they siphoned nearly all the Life Force of very living thing on the planet. Throughout all history...the pulling from the Force had never been stronger. Such a demanding...assertive...exclusive pull it was.

After witnessing countless fellow warriors, family, and villages drained of all life....one man decided he had had enough and stepped forward to face his destiny. After having lived in the shadows all his life Meedo was forced to face the full manifestation of the Force at that time. He failed....and died the death of a fool.

However, mere moments away from being drained of his own life force energy himself, Meedo heard the Voice. Meedo felt the Presence. Meedo met...the Mother. No pity befell him that day...only more pain and hate. The Mother scorned him for wasting his potential at only what he saw in front of him...and not the complete picture. The Mother fed the lost soul to the Fade, and he through his death...he gained new life.

Whilst inside the Void, she bestowed upon him unspeakable powers and knowledge of the depths of the Fade. Meedo died and reemerged as Lord Pterodactus. However instead of sailing with the Voices among the stars, Pterodactus returned to Tython to enact his own revenge. Words cannot describe the terror that fell upon the Je'daii and the Empire as Pterodactus raged war upon both sides and show terrible mysteries of the Fade. Had the Mother not spirited him away and fed him back to Fade, the Je'daii, the Sith, and all Force Users to come would not be the same....

Fear not the cry of a thousand voices....fear the silence of a thousand voices, for those who cry, plea, and curse all fall before the mighty terror of Lord Pterodactus.

Sleep...

Sleep...

Sleep...and we shall return.