I grow in a field but I am not corn

I am used in sushi but I am not a fish. What am I ?

"Now what is this?" Seokjin muttered.

"I don't know. But that's what we have to find." Taehyung muttered.

"Used in sushi means something edible which grows in field. Tae its rice." Seokjin answered.

"Huh?"

"The answer is rice. Its the only ingredient used in sushi which is grown in filed and can be found in two colors- white and brown."

"Woah this one was easy to solve Hyung."

"I don't think so." Seokjin said out of a sudden.

"Why?" Taehyung questioned confused.

"Tae where are we?" Seokjin questioned back.

"In Cheongsando. But why are you asking this Hyung?" Taehyung confusedly answered.

"And what is this region famous for?" Seokjin again asked.

"For Paddy fields-Oh!" Taehyung suddenly realised.

"Yeah Oh! This region is know for paddy fields. Every other resident here would have their own fields. How can we recognise who is the resident with clue?" Seokjin said.

"I think that's why this clue was easy to solve." Taehyung replied.

"Yes because the real difficulty began after solving the clue." Seokjin concluded.

"Hyung lets think while walking. We have keep moving forward."

"Yeah you are right Tae. Lets keep walking."

They were walking while chatting with each other.

"This place is very beautiful!" Seokjin suddenly said as he admired the beauty of nature.

"Yeah I know right. I just want to sit here and sketch." Taehyung replied in a small voice.

"You can draw?" Seokjin was surely surprised.

"A little! I just draw for time pass and my mind's peace." Taehyung shyly replied.

They were walking for few hours when they encountered a little girl struggling to pick a bag. They both looked at each other and decided to help the girl.

"Hey. Can we help you?" Taehyung asked as he kneeled down in front of girl who didn't looked above 11.

"And who are you? I have never seen you before." The girl asked back as she scanned them from top to bottom.

"We are here for shooting." Seokjin answered.

"Oh you are with those camera uncles." The girl said.

"Yes we are with them. By the way what were you doing?" Taehyung asked as he ruffled her hairs.

"Oh actually I was going back to my home with these fruits which my appa gave me for eomma. Appa wanted to send someone with me but I refused because I am a big girl now. But now I tired." The girl's smile dimmed as she told them.

"Are you not afraid to go alone?"

"No everyone here knows each other. Its normal here." The girl happily replied.

Maybe its really normal here. In smaller regions life is very different from the one in cities. In smaller regions like these it is very common that everyone knows each other and moreover Cheongsando is the safest place in whole South Korea with almost zero criminal activity.

"We will help you okay. Give that bag to me." Seokjin said as he took the bag from her hands.

Taehyung also stood up and scooped her in his hands.

"Now just give us directions we will take you to your home." Taehyung said making the girl smile.

The girl gave them directions and they soon reached her home. She started moving in Taehyung's arms asking him to put her down who complied with her demands and put her down.

"Eomma I am home. There is someone with me. Come outside." The girl shouted for her mother.

"How many times I have to tell you to not shout?" A voice came from inside the house and soon a middle aged woman came out of the house carrying a baby. When she looked at them she bowed slightly.

"Hello. How can I help you?" She asked as she took into their appearances.

"Eomma they don't need anything, they helped me that's why they are here?" The girl replied before they could say anything.

"Thank you for helping her." The lady said as she bowed again.

"No problems we just saw her struggling to carry a bag so decided to help her." Seokjin replied.

"Please come inside and have lunch with us as a gratitude for helping my daughter." The lady offered. They were about to decline when the girl also pleaded.

"Please."

"Okay." They reluctantly accepted the offer.

As they were having their lunch when the lady said

"If you don't mind I can ask are you guys new here? I have never seen you before."

"Eomma they are here with those camera uncles." they were again interrupted by the girl before they could say anything.

"Jena how many times I have told you to interrupt others." The lady reprimanded her daughter and again turned towards them and asked

"Are you really with them?" when she saw them nodding she hummed and went back to feeding her daughter.

When they were about to leave the lady accompanied them to the door and asked them to bring their hands forward which they hesitantly did. They were shocked to see the next clue card. They looked towards the lady who was smiling.

"This is for helping my daughter."

"How? The next clue was rice."

"My husband is the landlord. He alone owns thirty five precent of the rice fields here." The lady explained.

"Oh! Thank you so much."

"Don't thank me you both earned this clue when you decided to help an unknown little girl. This is the reward of your kindness and you beautiful heart." The lady replied.

Taehyung and Seokjin both kept looking at her till she went inside and then turned towards each other with one shared thought in their mind.

'What a coincident!'

__________________________________________________

Here is the next chapter.

How was it? Let me know your thoughts.

Today I got another idea for new book. It's dark themed with love, humour and friendship. The set up of the story will be of ancient time and some things are taken from the Harry Potter World like dementors, Goblin, etc. It will be supernatural fic. I will start this after I complete How We Met if you guys want it. Let me know.

Thank you so much for reading

Thank you so much for reading.♥️♥️

Stay safe and healthy <3