No need to kick.

Jo was playing with the twins in the living room. Jo let out a monstrous laugh before she grabbed Addie pulling her against her onto her chest, "I got you. I got you." Jo teased,

"Mama let me go." Addie laughed,

"Never!" Jo smiled,

Jarnie said, "Easy you two."

"Yes Grandma," they both said,

Addie moved so she was straddling one of Jo's thighs, "What's baby doing?" Addie looked down at Jo's round bump, Jo was sure if she was any shorter she would have been all bump but she had long legs and torso so baby girl had room. Jo ran her hand along the bottom of her bump, "She's kicking,"

Bettan crawled up sitting on Jo's other leg, "Really?"

"Yeah," Jo smiled, "Here let me see your hands." Jo put the twin's hands side by side where she last felt the baby kick. She watched the twins to see if they felt the kick. After half a second the twin's faces contorted in confusion before they widened into big smiles, "Did you feel her?"

"That was baby?" Addie asked,

Jo smiled, "Yeah, your sister wanted to say hello."

"But I didn't hear her Mama," Bettan cocked his little head like Lizzie

Jarnette laughed from in the kitchen. Jo let out a gentle chuckle, "I meant the kick was her way of saying hello. Like when you wave to your friends."

"Oh," Bettan said,

Jo looked over the back of the couch, "Mama O please let me help you."

"No." she said firmly, "This is your first day off in weeks."

"Nuh-uh," Jo started, I was off just last week."

"No," Jarnie started, "Dont try to pull that on me. The only reason you were sleeping that day was because you had a night shoot."

"How do you know that?"

Jarnie put her spoon down, "I talk to my daughter. She was - is - worried about you."

Bettan turned his head, "Why is Mommy worried about you?"

Bettan was still very anxious about Jo getting sick while she was pregnant. "Because Mommy loves me so so much that she tends to get worried even when she doesn't need to."

"You okay Mama?" Bettan asked apprehensively,

Jo cupped her son's face, "Yes baby; im okay."

Addie looked up from where she was reading a little book, "Mama when is they going to get here?"

Jo laughed, "When are baby. When are they going to get here?"

Addie huffed, "When are they going to get here?"

Jo brushed her daughter's hair from her face, "They will be here when you wake up."

"Really?!" Bettans eyes lit up as he crawled off the couch, "Come on Addie! Let's go to bed."

Jo laughed, "It's not bed time."

They both frowned before Bettan fell back on the floor, "Then what are we going to do?"

Jo looked over at the clock, "Well Mommy will be home in an hour, why dont we go play outside."

"Yes!" They both said,

Their backyard was not small by any means. It had three levels. The bottom level was where the pool, outdoor kitchen, and patio were; off to the side, there was a small grass area. The second level was where the garden beds were. One side of the garden beds had a very steep embankment full of dirt and weeds however if you step out of the house and look directly back you will see a large flat area reachable by natural stairs. It was a large rectangular plot and a huge part of why Jo bought the land. Well, she bought two lots. The flat spot was the plot cut out for the other home. However now it was littered with bikes, toys, and more. Jo stood up before she took the twin's hands saying, "Come on my little adventurers."