(11 Weeks) First Time in a Press Junkit

A/N: I have been on fire lately! It being the start of summer help for sure. I know we all love regular updates and ill try to keep that up as long as I can for sure! Thank you for all the support! Please be gentle with is chapter. I had to transcribe two interviews and its exhausting.

Lizzzie woke up to the door opening. Since the twins were born she has become hypersensitive to certain noises one of those she learned was the door opening. She stretched before she rolled out of the bed to walk the two steps where the crib was. She peered down at it with a bright smile on her face. Lizzie reached her arms down before she carefully picked up both babies. As Lizzie turned to walk back to the bedroom she came face to face with her wife holding a tray. Lizzie melted as Jo held up the tray sheepishly saying, "Breakfast in bed?"

 Lizzie melted as Jo held up the tray sheepishly saying, "Breakfast in bed?"

Lizzie held up the babies "I guess we all get breakfast in bed,"

Jo flashed her megawatt smile before she climbed onto the bed and lay the tray at her feet. She shifted so she could help Lizzie settle onto the bed. Once everyone was settled Jo grabbed the tray putting it on her lap. It was a full English breakfast so she stabbed a few different things before showing it to Lizzie. Lizzie's arms were full with two babies so Jo took the time to feed herself and her wife. As Jo was feeling Liz she got a glimpse at her wife's neck making her eyes widen. She decided it is best to wait till the babies were on their play mats and Jo could run away. Lizzie smiled at her wife's kindness as she would help her eat while she nursed their kids.

It took around twenty minutes for everyone to eat. Now that the twins were safe and Jo had some room to run she said "Uh babe?" she said cautiously,

"Yeah, babe?"

"Did you pack any turtle necks?"

"Yeah," Liz said slowly, "Why?"

Jo cowered a little, "Its just uhm last night I may have-"

"Oh didn't?!"

"I did,"

"Josephine!" Lizzie whined," I have to go on camera." she made her way into the bathroom. Jo hung her head and followed behind her wife. Lizzie walked into the bathroom making a b-line for the mirror. Oh, she was fuming she reached behind grabbed Jo's wrist and pulled her right up against her. Lizzie turned her neck towards the mirror so Jo could see the red and purple necklace that swooped around Lizzies lower neck. "What the actual fuck Josephine!" Lizzie stormed out of the room and back into the bedroom/living room where she began pacing. To say Jo's goose was cooked was a massive understatement her goose was burnt. Blackened really and Jo was 100% on the couch. Lizzie ran her hands through her hair, "What do you expect me to do?!"

"I know how to cover hickies," Jo about choked on the foot in her mouth,

Lizzie strutted into the closet pulling the red turtle neck over her head. She walked into the bathroom before she closed the door. Lizzie moved her neck in all directions. Once she was satisfied she walked out into the bedroom to see Jo standing there with Bettan in her arms his cheek pressed against her face. Lizzie walked over with a bright smile before she tickled his belly kissing his little face all over. She turned to her wife her smile dropping instantly. She leaned in to kiss Jo but ended up grabbing her lower lip, "Use the cute baby one me. Won't work." Lizzie released her lip,