Sunshine in a Bottle

Wrote this with a 101-degree fever so be kind please. I know you guys have been a little quiet on recent chapters. After this, we are going to get back to some normalcy. 

Drop chapter ideas here!

"I am so excited to welcome our next guest she is most known for her work in the MCU, the heiress to the Hamilton Family Foundation and now making her directorial debut please welcome Josephine Olsen!"

Jo strutted onto the stage before she was wrapped in Drew's arms, "Hi gorgeous," Jo smiled,

Drew pulled away putting her hands on Jo's shoulders, "Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! You are here!"

"I'm here!"

"And you are beautiful."

"Thank you, thank you," Jo smiled as she sat down,

"What are you wearing? Not to be like your a woman what are you wearing."

Jo laughed, "It's totally fine! I am in head-to-toe The Row minus the wedding band of course."

Drew just looked at Jo from her seat, "You are just wow." Jo's cheeks flared up, "Have you ever been told you look like uhm...Blake Lively?"

"Yes," Jo smiled, "And I've been compared to Stana Katic."

"What was she in?"

"Uhm, Castle I believe."

"Oh yes! Now I see it." Drew clasped her fingers together, "So, I have a few questions,"

Jo did the same movement, "I may have some answers," she smiled,

"You are incredible,"

"Thank you," Jo smiled, "It takes a lot of help from a lot of people."

"This new movie," Drew started, "I was at the premiere last night. You and your wife - Elizabeth Olsen -" the audience erupted as Jo smiled ear to ear, "Who I want to talk about later but you two were absolute visions last night." Drew started moving her shoulders, "The way you moved together. It was so fluid and so so in sync. Then that movie. That movie was absolutely incredible!" she exclaimed making Jo's smile widen, "I-I it was just so captivating, and moving. The color palette was stunning, the angles the angles were wow." she turned to the audience before she turned back to Jo, "Can you tell us a little about the film?"

"Sure! I'd love to! It's about a young Chinese couple and how they navigate through Angel Island in 1920."

"Played by Chloe Bennet and Simu Liu right?"

"Yes," she nodded, "It's a story about overcoming and fighting for what you want even if it seems to beat you down every step of the way. But every punch every hit is worth it as long as you are with the ones you love."

"Did I hear correctly you filmed on the actual island?"

"Yes, but not all of it. We filmed all the exterior shots on the island and the interior when they first walk into the actual building."

"That is incredible. I mean what was that like?!"

"It was really incredible. You could just see almost this blanket of authenticity drape over the actors as they stepped onto the island. It was extraordinary." Drew soaked in every word Jo was saying like she was some prophet telling the meaning of life. "We worked with three cameras. Two of cranes and one that I walked with. It was supposed to all feel like one long shot and by some incredible feat of well-placed beams."

"Wow," Drew just smiled, "We are going to take a quick break and we will be right back."

When the show started again Drew had somehow gotten closer to Jo. "Is it okay if we turn to talk about your wife?"