(9 Weeks) First trip to the Office

I have a pole I meant to post in the previous chapter so you may need to go back and re-read to familiarize yourself with the outfit descriptions.

VOTE YOU WANT FOR OUR LEADING LADIES IN!!

Jo

Suit?

Dress?

Lizzie

Suit?

Dress?

It was the afternoon, Lizzie lay on the couch in the sitting room on the side of the house with the babies asleep on her chest while Jade sat curled up on the other end of the couch

It was the afternoon, Lizzie lay on the couch in the sitting room on the side of the house with the babies asleep on her chest while Jade sat curled up on the other end of the couch. Lizzie's phone binged she reached for it before she turned it over the picture of Jo holding the twins was dimmed by the message:

My Heart🤍 sent a message... It's going to be a later night than I expected😢. Jade is always welcome to spend the night as you know and I can call reinforcements if you need me to. I love you three and I will see you tonight❤❤❤.

Jade saw Lizzie frowning from across the room, "What's that face for?"

"Jo won't be home till late tonight,"

"So go see her," Jade said like it was the most obvious thing in the world,

"Like at work?"

"No Lizzie at the Oprah.Yes at work!"

Lizzie rolled her eyes at her friend, "And do what with the babies?"
"Take them, im sure big bad Josephine Olsen Director of Photography is dying to see you three." Jade stood up, "I'll go with you. Provide pap security and help."

Lizzie thought for a minute, "Yeah, yeah! Let's do it."

"Yeah!" jade started to get ready,

"Jade," Lizzie stopped her,

"What?"

"The babies have to finish sleeping, get fed, changed, and then we can go."

Jade made an o with her lips before she sunk slowly back down to the couch. Lizzie laughed at her friend before she took out her phone dialing the number she needed, "Hello Kevin?"

"Hey, Lizzie! Do you need Jo or are you here to talk to me?"

"I am here to speak to you and Jo can't know,"

"Okay..." he said slowly, "It's not her birthday, not your anniversary, what's up?"

"Jo isn't going to make it home till past the baby's bedtime so I was going to bring them in if that's good with you?"

"Ah, yes! It's all my fault she's not getting home early tonight. We had a hiccup with something regarding MoM then something with Moonknight and yada yada. Anyway! I would love for you to make an appearance. Are you bringing the little ones?"