(12 Weeks) First Giggle

A/N: Big big easter egg. If you miss it then I hate to tell you but you are no Jolsen stan! Happy reading my loves!

After a long almost two weeks away from home the little Olsen family found themselves once again in their beloved LA home with a very happy Red. It was a quiet afternoon before the storm that would be the Multiverse of Madness premiere tomorrow. Lizzie and Jo both had their outfits hanging in their closets ready for the big event. Keesha was passed out in the guestroom as Jo and Liz were standing in the kitchen. Jo was occupied with something on her computer until she decided to walk up as quietly as possible. She quickly snaked her hand under the apron letting her arms wrap around Lizzie's torso under her apron. She kissed Lizzie's neck before resting her chin on her shoulder, Lizzie hummed saying "Are you going to hang on me while I cook?"

Jo kissed Lizzie's neck again "Can I?"

Lizzie hummed again "If you keep doing that."

"What? This?" Jo kissed her neck again before going to the other side of Lizzie's neck kissing her again "Or this." Finally, she sucked tightly right in the dip of Lizzie's collar bone. She heard the utensil Lizzie was holding hit the counter with a thud as Lizzie gripped the counter as Jo continued to nibble and bite. "Jo." Lizzie breathed out.

Jo smirked as she continued. Lizzie breathed out "Baby if you leave a mark they will get mad."

"Let them," Jo growled making Lizzie shutter. As much as the two wished they could keep going they both also knew that facing Marvel's wrath was much scarier. After a few more seconds Jo detached herself slowly backing up before hopping up onto their island to watch Lizzie cook. "What are you making my love?"

"Pancakes."

Jo let her head flop back "Gah I love you! Marry me? Have my babies"

Lizzie held up her left hand saying "Done and done."

Jo said in mocking shock "Ah! Would you look at that! I work fast!"

Even with her back turned Jo could feel Lizzie rolling her eyes. Jo moved to sit cross-legged before she grabbed an apple from the basket "Don't you dare." Lizzie said,

But it was too late Jo had sunk her teeth into the apple with a crunch. Lizzie turned on her heels plucking the apple from her wife's mouth before she laid it on the edge of the sink beside her. Lizzie carried the batter over to the griddle. The two sit in comfortable silence the only sound being the sizzling of the griddle. Jo interrupted the silence, "What's the plan for today?"

"Nothing." Lizzie smiled, "Absolutely nothing. We are going to spend some time with all three of our kids,"

"Poor kids are all passed out," Jo laughed,

"You know Keesha is almost done with this semester?"

"Yeah,"

"Has she told you her plan?"

"I think she's going to wait till after press then spend some time in Georgia before she comes back."

"Im gonna miss her," Lizzie said sadly,

"Me too," Jo had the same tone.

Lizzie was stacking the pancakes when Keesha came walking down with the twins grasping her shirt. Jo spun off the island saying, "Keesha im so sorry we didn't even hear them," she took Bettan from her

"No worries Jo, I peeked my head in while I was headed down and saw some green and blue eyes looking back at me."

Jo gave each of them a kiss on the cheek as Lizzie smiled, "Well you have perfect timing because the pancakes are done." Lizzie looked at Jo, "Can you get them in their chairs?"