(13 Weeks) First Mothers Day

It was butterfly kisses on her face that pulled Lizzie out of her dream. She couldn't help the infectious smile that pulled at the corners of her lips or the infectious laugh that escaped her as those butterfly kisses tickled her nose. Her laughing settled like a weight pressed against her body. Her eyes opened and she looked down to see Jo's blue eyes staring back at her from where Jo's chin rested just below the valley of her breast. Lizzie let out a content sigh as she reached down to run her fingers through her wife's honey blonde hair. Jo's eyes grew heavy with content happiness as Lizzie whispered, "Happy Mothers Day,"

The smile and pride that spread across Jo's face were unmatched. Jo grabbed Lizzie's hand from her hair bringing the back of Lizzie's hand to her lips, "Happy Mothers Day," she muttered against the back of Lizzie's hand,

"Where are our babies?" Lizzie asked looking over at the empty bassinet,

"Well, why don't you come with me and find out?" Jo smiled as she scooted off of Lizzie's body.

"Where did you leave or babies unsupervised?" Lizzie raised her brow,

Jo rolled her eyes, "They are hardly unsupervised. With that new A.I. security from Morgan that was installed why we were gone those babies are perfectly safe,"

Lizzie hummed amused, "Have you ever seen a smart house?"

Jo laughed as she pulled Lizzie behind her. She looked over her shoulder, "Yes. And so has Morgan."

As Jo led Lizzie down the hallway Lizzie took in the view in front of her. Josephine Olsen the woman she fell in love with all those years ago was more beautiful today than she was all those years ago. There she walked - correction - strutted down the hall in a simple pair of grey cotton shorts and a black sports bra. Lizzie was millimeters away from reaching out and tracing her wife's back tattoo when Jo spun around. Lizzie tore her eyes from her wife to find herself standing in her kitchen with the twins in their high chairs with the same goofy toothless grins. Lizzie looked across the island to see it flooded with flowers, "Oh honey," Lizzie gasped,

Jo wrapped her arm around Lizzie's waist before she nearly buried herself in the crook of Lizzie's neck, "Thats not all."

"What have you done?"

"Grab a twin and follow me,"

Lizzie picked Addie up and followed Jo and Bettan out to the back patio. Here sitting on the coffee table was a beautifully simple breakfast spread of toast, avocados, fruit, and what looked to be two piping hot omelets. Tears flooded her eyes as she looked out at the pool that was surrounded by flowers and had an uncountable number of rose petals floating on the top. "Oh, baby this is stunning,"

"Only the best for my favorite MILF." Jo kissed Lizzie's cheek as Lizzie pinched her wife's butt; when they separated Jo smiled, "Come on let's eat!"

Jo and Lizzie sat side by side with a baby on each of their laps as they ate breakfast. Lizzie looked between Addie, Bettan, and Jo. Jo caught her eyes and asked, "What's going on in that pretty head?"

"I am beyond blessed," Lizzie smiled,

"I know what you mean," Jo gave her wife a knowing smile,

Lizzie wandered the house before she found her wife sitting in her office looking at something on the computer screen, Lizzie walked up before she turned the chair so Jo was facing her. Lizzie settled down onto Jo's lap letting her back sink into her pelvis, wrapping her arms around Jo's neck, "It's Mothers Day, and yet my wife is in her office."

Jo sighed, "Im sorry honey. There was an emergency with the set for tomorrow." Jo put her hand on Lizzzies hips squeezing them, "But it's all fixed now so I'm all your,"