~THIRTEEN~

*Zane Underwood*

I walk in the room, and see her sleeping, peacefully. She's spread across basically the whole bed. Every night for the past week, I haven't touched the bed. It's not like I could sleep, even if I fucking wanted too. But tonight. It's different. I have to fake it at most. I can't let her latch on to my problem. She's laying on her back, with her right knee up, and both her hands up by her head. Her tight black pyjamas cling to her, complimenting her tanned skin. Cazzo. [fuck]

I dressed into my grey joggers and I take a cigarette out of the drawer going out onto the balcony. I look iOS t the moon, taking a puff, blowing the smoke out soon after. I finish the cigarette about three minutes later and then I flip the butt over the balcony, walking back inside. I groan to myself. It's going to be some long ass fucking night. As I lift up the covers to get in, she jolts awake, sitting up. She rubs her eyes, looking all confused, and then she looks at me. She lets out a small chuckle and then grabs two of the extra pillows on the bed, placing them in the middle of the bed. Building a small wall. "You stay this side. I stay this side." She says in a tired voice, pointing to both sides of the wall. I came in at 1am. I had to finish off office work, so I hope she doesn't notice the time. To be honest. That's complete bullshit. I just wanted a reason not to why in the bed. And that not because I don't want to sleep next to her, it's because I physically can't. "Alright love." I grin. She lets out a scoff and then turns around, her back facing me, while I lay on my back, staring at the ceiling.

Around ten minutes pass and I can already hear her little snores. I smirk to myself and I shut my eyes. I might as-well try, since I'm already in bed. But I can't do it. As much as I want to, and try. I can't. It's ducking impossible. I open my eyes again and I hear a little groan from beside me, she stretched out her arms a little, and she rolled over to face me, her leg going over the pillow a little. Her hand rested on my shoulder, where my scar- well now tattoo is. And her leg, brushed against mine, over the pillow. I breathe out and shut my eyes again, feeling the warmth of her body, touching mine. Well to be fair, it was just her hand and leg, but still. And soon, my eyes felt heavy, and everything went black.

***

I wake up to the sound of a small gasp, yet I don't open my eyes. I kept them shut, and instead smirk. "Oh my god! No no no." She whispers to herself. I can feel her movements in my arms, as she tries to wriggle herself away from me. I don't fucking know how I ended up with my arms around her, but what happened- happened I guess. "Zane!" She shouts. I groan in the crook of her neck. "Get off me! You ruined the pillow wall!" She shouts again. I smirk against her. "Five more minutes." I say pulling her closer. Just five more minutes.

"No. Zane, get the fuck off me!" She shouts. She kicks her legs around, for me to let her go, but I don't want to. Not yet. "As I said. Five more fucking minutes." I growl. She sighs and she stays still, noting that she can't move, and just lates there for another five minutes while I feel my eyes start to get droopy again.

And then it hits me.

I slept.

I actually fucking slept.

I shoot up, with the girl, still in my arms, and she lets out a little yelp, before I let go of her. I look up at the clock on the wall and it's fucking 10am. "Your funking with me?" I mumble. I fucking slept for nine hours straight. "What the fuck is your problem?" Vera shouts now standing in-front of me. I hum. "Don't you dare, put your hands on me again!" She says rushing out the room, angrily. Yet I still sat there shocked.

I slept.

I finally slept.

+++
Thank you for reading!
Sorry it's so short, this was kind of like a filler point of view for Zane!

-Fiersteary :)