Varia : Storm Guardians

Start from the beginning

As they headed to the kitchen, he asked, "Princess, have you ever thought about grappling?" She raised an eyebrow at him. "Well you do track and field, plus dance right? That means you have great core strength and excellent balance. Grappling would be something very beneficial for you." "I don't know about that." she said as they entered the kitchen. "I'm strong physically, yeah, but to be able to choke someone out by using just my legs? Or even trying to reverse fighting someone by using their strength against them is difficult no matter how you try." She shared her honest feelings.

She sat at the small two seat table. The princess gestured to the seat across from her offering him to join her. Kanamori nodded his head, thanked her and sat across from her. "I think you can do it. In fact I think you're the only person who can." She snapped her fingers and her personal chef showed up asking what she liked, "Something light. I'm not too hungry." she explained. Kanamori asked for the same thing, after all they had been training all day. "I'll think about it." she promised him.

Day two of training was another skip day of school. Today, Kanamori worked on Sakura's hand to hand combat with the addition of some weapons. He showed her how to flip, grab a weapon, throw it and follow after it to land a hit. She adapted well so then he showed her some basic moves that involved grappling. He explained to her how these moves were simply used for opponents who were taller than her. The man would start her in an unfavorable position then show her how to get out of it. The girl struggled at first but once she got the hang of it, Kanamori implemented it into an actual sparring match.

Even with these moves and lessons, the Princess still felt like she wasn't able to keep up with the Vongola familia. Still she wasn't ready to give up and Kanamori was more than willing to teach her everything he could so that he could help become even stronger than before.

Once again night began to fall and Kanamori excused himself for the night. Sakura on the other hand had already missed the second fight. She wanted to show her support to the Vongola. Quickly she changed into a button up top and short skirt before grabbing her heels and making her way to Namimori Middle School.

When she arrived on campus she saw that one building had lights on still. "That's where they must be!" She said excitedly and ran over there. When she got there, she was thankful to see that the door was unlocked so she entered the building and headed to the third floor seeing that it was the only floor with lights on. Up to the third floor where she ran into Tsunayoshi, Yamamoto, Ryohei, and another brown-haired boy.

"Senpai!" Tsunayoshi said excitedly. "Good evening Tsunayoshi." She greeted him as she joined the group. "Welcome!" Ryohei said. She smiled at him. The Princess arrived just in time to hear the weird twins say, "Once that clock strikes 11 Gokudera Hayato will be disqualified. Belphegor will win by default." The young group turned their attention to the clock for time seemed to be moving too slow and Gokudera still wasn't there. Before the clock striked 11, it blew up. Entering in style was none other than Gokudera Hayato.

"Sorry for making you wait, Juudaime. Gokudera Hayato present." he said. "Gokudera-kun!" Tsunayoshi said happy. "Octopus Head!" Ryohei greeted him. Sakura nodded to him which he gave a small nod back. "Since you have arrived at the designated time..." One of the twins said, "You will be permitted to participate in the match." the other finished. "Alright!" Ryohei cheered. "You scared me. Did you tire yourself out and oversleep?" Yamamoto teased. "That's not it!" Gokudera countered. The group exchanged a few words but Sakura took a step back.

She turned her attention to the Varia member named: Belphegor. There was something about him. The Princess couldn't place it but she was certainly interested in this man. "Maybe I should start wearing a tiara." she pondered to herself. She could already hear Hibari lecturing her about how it was against school code and how silly she looked. A small giggle escaped her frame and then she frowned. She really did miss him a lot.