I;

Previously on Imagination.

"I'm the child of a rapist" she told me then started crying. I looked at her confused "did your mom..?" I asked "no, my dad to my mom. It was how I was conceived. No wonder she hates me, I look like the person she hates most in the world" she closed her eyes as the tears came again.

"That's not a valid reason. She can hate him rightfully so, but she could've gave you away. She doesn't have to hurt you like this because she wants to hurt him like this" I made known her, staring at her. "Misery" I wiped her tear, "you don't deserve this, you're not him. No matter what she said, you're a child and his actions aren't yours" I grabbed her hand.

"I'll get my mom to beat her ass" I told her seriously, and she tried to laugh but ended up groaning. "Can I have a kiss??" She asked and I looked skeptical. "Are you sure? I don't wanna hurt you" I eyed her face.

"Mhm, yes please" I smiled at the please and put my hand on her cheek and kissed her lips softly. "I missed you" I told her, still close to her face. "You have no idea how much I missed you" she replied, and I felt my stomach in knots: I kissed her lips one more time then stood up.

"Let's get you cleaned up"

Continued.
1 Week Later.

TW‼️: hints at SA, child abuse.

Misery Moore.

"Can you get on the bed and lay back for me?"

I looked around, real confused about the room I was in. Not feeling the remembrance until I saw her and 6 year old me. I stared hard, not believing my eyes.

6 year old me had her hands behind her back and stared towards the floor. Looking at the pink hospital socks I had on.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you" I flinched hard as I heard her voice clearly for the first time in years. 6 year old me hesitated, but slowly lifted her head. I remember not wanting to get in trouble like the kid I heard screaming and crying the night before.

"Come on" I watched the look on my younger selfs face as she felt hands on her butt. At the time I couldn't understand why it felt so wrong.

Younger me sat on the bed and stared at the the woman's face as she talked to me. I couldn't make out the words. "I'm going to take these off" was the first thing I remember the woman saying as she started pulling down my hospital pants and 6 year old me started lightly crying. "Don't cry, I'll let you play outside with the other kids if you listen. Okay?" Younger me slowly nodded, really wanting to go outside.