N>

Misery Moore

Misery Moore.

🎶 Awkward by SZA playing in the background 🎶

"...You look at me differently, so I let you see my body..."

I mumbled words to a song I barely knew. I tilted my head back as I downed my drink and aggressively wiped the sides of my mouth.

I felt uncomfortable as I watched Jordan whisper in a girl's ear.

I don't know why the act was making me uncomfortable, but I didn't like it. Maybe it was my guilt eating me up. I had been avoiding Jordan since she tried to kiss me.

It wasn't like she was going out of her way to talk to me either, so...

I felt my mouth water and a pain in my stomach. I bite my lip as I went through crowds of people to get to the bathroom. I knocked on the bathroom door, then opened the door and dropped to my knees.

My whole body started hurting as I threw up just liquids and air.

"Sunshine, are you okay?" I kinda heard, I squinted as I remembered that Alana was also at the party. "Can you go get Jules please" I told her breathlessly as I leaned on the side of the tub. I grabbed some tissue and wiped my mouth. Throwing it into the toilet then flushing.

I didn't hear Lana leave. The next thing I heard was knocks on the door. I tried to say come in, but I got a pain in my throat.

"Hey, are you okay? I saw you run in here" Jordan, eyed me while she closed the door back. I groaned and held my head as I felt a banging feeling. I jumped when I felt coldness on my hand.

"My bad, but put this on your head, so it can lower your body heat" Jordan tells me as she comes closer, but still keeps a distance. It was a wet napkin. "Thank you" I mumbled and she nodded. But she kept staring at me. I closed my eyes and tried to ignore it, but I couldn't.

I opened my eyes and looked back at her, making her look away and sigh. I looked at her face and she looked sad. "I'm sorry about what happened at your house" I told her, still trying to catch my breath. "You don't have to be sorry about that, I'm the one who should be apologizing. I got too excited that you liked my stuff and I acted off of my emotions in the moment, and I've been regretting it ever since" Jordan sat down in front of me.

"You regret trying to kiss me?" I asked and she quickly shook her head no. "No, but I don't think that was the best time to do it. I sometimes move very quickly" "and I move slowly" "exactly" we made eye contact.

"The next time you want to kiss me, just make sure you ask first" I told her. She smiled as she nodded, "deal" we continued to stare at each other.

"Do you want me to help you up?" She asked, and I nodded "please" she got up. She reached her hands downs and I grabbed her arm as I tried to get up. I winced as my knee throbbed, I might've landed horrible when I dropped to the floor.