A%

Misery Moore

I bit my lip as I sat in the passenger seat, nervous.

I froze as Jordan's gate screen door opened. Jordan walked out, and she was looking towards the floor. She definitely changed her clothes, now wearing Christmas pajama pants and a black jacket with some house shoes.

I opened the passenger door. I don't know why, but I could feel my hands shaking.

"Hey" Jordan lifted her head and smiled at me. "Hi" I mumbled, hating the feeling I felt in my stomach. It quickly went away and was filled was fear as I heard Blair start to speak from the car.

"This is where she'll be? What is your name?" Blair asked out of the window, and Jordan looked at her. I could feel her energy change. I eyed her curiously. "Yes ma'am, and it's Jordan Wilson" Jordan answered her questions and kept eye contact. "Hmm yes, your dad owns that insurance company?" Blair questioned "yes ma'am" "well y'all have a good time, Misery, you know my rules" Blair looked at me.

I nodded, "yes ma'am" I replied, trying not to let Jordan see my fear. Blair smiled, then I heard her music start back playing, and she drove off.

"Damn, why is your mom so scary, fuck" Jordan looked at me and I had a little smile on my face. I used to ask myself that every day as a child.

"Aye bay bay child, come feed this dog" my attention went to the man that was screaming at the door. "This nigga" Blair mumbled then put her hand out, and I didn't think too hard before grabbing it. "Stop being ghetto" Jordan told the boy as we walked into her house.

The outside of her house really didn't do the inside justice. It was way bigger in the inside, and it kinda threw me off. The house looked very family oriented. Pictures of them on the wall, baby walker and toys in the living room, big and long fluffy couches, the TV playing Martin and the smell of food being cooked.

Would I be wrong to be jealous right now?

I looked at Jordan and her brother, and they were still bickering. "How I'm ugly if we basically twins, that means you ugly too" He told her, and he wasn't wrong. They looked exactly the same, but he was like a shade or two darker.

"I don't look like yo ugly ass. Don't ever disrespect me like that ever again" Jordan threatened, and I tried to hide my laugh. It was a fail though because they both looked at me, the brother looked like he was trying to see if he had seen me before.

"Wassup, I'm Anthony, did my bald head ass sister kidnap you?" He introduced himself and Jordan glared at him. "I'm Misery and nah I came willingly" I chuckled. "Damn that's the first, I'm proud of you younging" he joked and Jordan hit him. "Bye stupid" Jordan pushed him away and he was just smiling. "Ima go, it was nice meeting you" he nodded towards me and I nodded. "Same" I didn't know what to say.

"I'm sorry about him, he likes to annoy" Jordan rolled her eyes. It was the first time I saw her in any other emotion than happiness. I watched as she poured dog food in the doggy bowl and a few seconds later a little chunky dog came waddling.

"Don't look at her like that. Lemme found out you fatphobic" Jordan shook her head and I chuckled.

"Let's go" Jordan put her hand out again, and I grabbed it. We started walking towards the basement and I got a little confused. I felt a breeze of air, then heard Bryson Tiller. I eyed her room, the records on the wall, the shoe collection, the big fan, the LED lights and her big ass bed.