O+

I don't know how to word this possible trigger so I'm just going to say if you have problems with food/ or an ED then this is just your warning‼️ 🤍🤍

Misery Moore.

2 weeks.

It's been 2 weeks since I've heard last from Alana. The last thing I remember was talking to her while I was at a party, but I don't really remember what exactly was said. It must've been bad if she's been ignoring me this hard.

I've never in my life begged for a girl's attention the way I've had with her. I don't know how I feel about it. It makes me feel weird. I've told her I'm sorry so many times that it would be such a big embarrassment if I counted them. She won't answer any of my calls. My messages. She won't even meet up with me. I definitely ran her off for good.

Damn.

I don't even know why I got attached to her. I should've known she couldn't handle me. I'm not tripping though. I've been through worse. Way worse.

In other news, I've been hanging out with Jordan more. She's coo. We like a lot of the same things. She's way different than I thought she would be. I don't know if that's a good thing, or bad thing. I really need to stop assuming things.

I've also been taking this new pill. I don't know what it's specifically for, but I knew better than to ask Blair. That would only result in me taking pain meds. Back to the new medicine, I didn't take it today, and now I've somehow ended up at the park with Jules and Jordan.

"I'm surprised you actually left the house" Jules joked, and I eyed her. Over the past two weeks I had also been in the house, if I wasn't at school, I was in my room. I guess being choked on a door by your mother will do that to you.

"Yeah, I haven't been in the mood to socialize with humans" I told her. "Not even with your best friend?" She questioned, and I eyed her again and remained silent. "Are y'all hot? I feel like the sun is targeting me" Jordan jogged up to the bench with a basketball in her hand. "I'm okay" Jules replied and I nodded, agreeing. "Lucky" Jordan sighed, and my eyes went to her toned stomach as she took off her shirt.

Oh??

"Hold this for me?" Jordan smiled at me and I simply nodded. She tossed her shirt onto my lap and walked back to the basketball court. "Bitchhhhh" Jules fanned herself and I rolled my eyes. "If you really don't want her, I think I know someone who does" she joke, and I shook my head. "I'm going to the bathroom" I told her, getting off the bench, and she nodded, as she walked towards Jordan. "You leaving me?" Jordan asked, yelling and I looked back for a quick second before shaking my head while, still leaving the court.

I made it to the park restrooms and thankfully, we had good janitors, so it wasn't the dirtiest. I did my business, then washed my hands. I dried them and was about to walk out when I heard my name being called, making me freeze. I listened out for it again, and I heard what I assumed were footsteps.

"Sunshine?" I heard, and my head snapped quickly. "Is this yours?" Alana asked, Jordan's shirt in her hands. "Yeah, thanks" I mumbled, and grabbed the shirt out of her hands. I was about to leave the bathroom, but I felt her presence and I couldn't fully turn to leave out.

"Why have you been ignoring me?" I asked her and she smiled. "I wouldn't call it ignoring you, I've just been gone" she told me and I nodded. This conversation was now over.

I turned to leave out of the bathroom, but she clears her throat. "You didn't miss me?" She asked and I shake my head no. "Really? I don't believe you" she steps closer to me and I sighed. I hated the way my body immediately reacted to her. "Believe what you want" I told her, shrugging. I didn't want her to see the effect she had on me.