Disney World

TIME SKIP

I woke up around 10:03. Dan wasn't in bed so he might be downstairs or something. I rolled out of bed and got on my domo slippers and went downstairs. Dan was sitting on the couch with some tea. "Morning" I said. "Morning" Dan said. He handed me a cup. "Thanks." I said. *sip of tea*. "It's so cold" I said. "I know" Dan said. "We should like go some where warm" I said. "That's not a bad idea" Dan said. "What? Are you suggesting that we go on holiday?" I asked. "Why not?" Dan replied. "Sweet. Where should we go?" I asked. "Haven't been to Disney World recently" Dan said thinking. "America it is!" I said. "I'll book a flight to America and. Hotel" Dan said. "Kk. We should update our channels telling them that we won't be posting videos while we are in America" I said. "Oh yeah. I forgot" Dan said. I got up from the couch and went to the bed room. I got dressed. I wore a Halo shirt with jeans and pokebll socks and my DanTDM Custom Jacket.

By the time I finished getting dressed, Dan was ready to record a video for our channels. We're doing one video and uploading it to both of our channels. "Hey everyone! It'd Dan here from the diamond minecart." Dan said Sup guys! It's Lily here from the diamond flower! " I exclaimed. "And we're here to tell you some pretty exciting news" Dan continued. "We're going to Disney World" I exclaimed. "So unfortunately there won't be any videos for the next week or so but we will post a blog every day." Dan said. "BYE" We both said at the same time. "Ok. Now let's see bout flights and hotels" Dan said turning twards his PC.

About ten minuets later, we had a flight booked for 5:00am Wedsday and the hotel booked at the airport booked for tomorrow and the hotel near Disney World booked for two weeks! "We better get packing!" Dan said. "Race you to the bedroom" I shouted. I ran really fast with Dan right behind me. It was a tie and we both tripped on the bed and we both tumbled into the bed. We started laughing. "I think it was a tie" I said laughing. "Me too" Dan replied also laughing.we got off the bed, and got our suit cases from the closet. We packed everything we could possibly need. I grabbed my backpack and put my laptop, Kindle, iPad, and a small pillow. "All packed!" I said. "Same here" Dan said.