The Letter

So I woke up and got dressed for school as usual. I ate breakfast and packed a lunch. Then it was about 7:39am. I decided to walk to school. I'm guessing Dan was already at school, considering he plays football for our high school. It was a pretty day today, in fact it was the perfect day to have class outside. However, we never go outside.

I walked into school. I saw a envelope on my locker. I was curious, so I went over and got the letter. 'To Lily' it said on the front in calligraphy. I opened the envelope to revealed a letter. It was a love letter from Dan!
___________________
Lily.... Your eyes sparkle all the time,
Your personality is brighter than the sun,
Your as pretty as a flower, as sweet like candy, as strong as a rock,
No wonder your name is lily. I love you with all my heart.
-Dan
_________________________
I was blushing. I put the letter in the envelope and put it in my bag. I saw Dan peek around the corner. I went over to him. "That was so sweet Dan!" I said. I hugged him. "Not as sweet as you," Dan said. We hugged for awhile. Then, the bell rang to go to class. It was math. So I was lucky, I sat near the window next to Dan. I just daydreamed for awhile. Dan nudged me so I wouldn't get caught in my trance. "Thanks," I wispered. "No prob," Dan said. I smiled.

Classes went on as the day went on. Finally art! I decided I was going to paint an apple bowl for Dan. He likes apples. All my friends, including Emma, thought we were a cute couple and should try out for cutest couple in the year books. I was thinking about it. I'll talk to Dan later. As I was painting, I painted little hearts on the bowl that the apples were in. "That's really cute, Lily," Emma said. "Thanks, I like yours too!" I replied. Emma painted a puppy.