Insomnia Day One

TIME SKIP TO NEXT DAY

*BEEP BEEP BEEP* Went the alarm. "Ugh" I groaned. I got up. Same with Dan. "Ready for Day one of Insomnia?" Dan asked. "Yup" I replied. We got dressed and went over our schedule. "Okay. Meet up with fans is at 10:30 - 11:30. " Dan said. "Then we have a meet up with LDShadowlady and Joel at 12:00" I said. "And finally we have a stage thing to play a live Minecraft game at 2:00" Dan finished. "Pretty cool" I said. I looked at the clock. 10:00am. "Dude! We better go our fan meet up is in like a half hour." I said. "We better hurry" Dan said.

We rushed downstairs holding hands. We just made it in time. We sat at one table. "Ready for loads of people?" Dan asked. "Bring it" I replied. The people started coming. "Hi I'm Carly" this little girl said coming up to us. "Hi Carly" Dan and I said. She handed us some fanart. "This is really good art!" I said. "Thanks" Carly replied. We took a picture with her.

TIME SKIP

The fan thing was finally over. "Wow Dan! You got Lot of Crème eggs!" I said. Dan was carrying a lot. "Yep" Dan replied. I helped him a little. We dropped our stuff off at our hotel room. "Ugg. I'm gonna change shirts. " I said. "Ok" Dan replied. I put on my navy blue shirt with a lace design. Then Dan and I headed out to meet up with Lizzie and Joel. I just wore my cat socks because YOLO.

"Oi! Over here" I heard a familiar voice say. "Is that Lizzie?" I asked pointing to a pink haired girl waving to us. "I believe so" Dan replied. We waved and went over to then. "Long time no see" Lizzie said hugging Dan friendly. "Hi Lizzie" Dan replied. "Sup" Joel said shaking Dans hands. "Sup" Dan replied. "So this is Lily" Dan said introducing me. "Hi" I said. "Hi Lily. I'm Lizzie" Lizzie said. "I know. I Watch your videos... Same with You Joel" I replied. I shook their hands. "I knew you two are the perfect couple. I'm team Dily" Lizzie said. "Im team Jizze" I replied. We got a table and sat down at a table and ordered some food.

TIME SKIP

"We gotta get on Stage" Dan said. "Ok shoot" I said. "We better hurry then. My meet up is at 2" Lizzie said. We all rushed over. As Dan and I got backstage they told us to go on stage. Everyone cheered as we went on stage. We went it holding hands and waving. Over the intercom they played a remix of my theme song and Dans theme song. "Hello guys" the host said. "Hi" Dan and I replied. "So I heard that you two are the together?" The host asked. "Yup" Dan said. We started to play the game.

Once we finished that we waved to the crowed and left the stage. Then we were tired and we just chilled in our room the rest of the day.