Dan my Hero

"I'm gonna walk Ellie" I said as I put the leash on Ellie. "Be careful" Dan said. "Okay dan" I said. I walked out the door with Ellie. We walked down the road when, a robber pushed. "What the hell man?!" I said. He pulled out a knife. "Give me your money" he said aggressively. He pointed he knife towards me. He grabbed my walletand pushed my on the ground. Hard. Luckily I only kept 10$ in it anyways. T

I screamed from the top of my lungs. Dan could hear me. He ran up to me. "what happened?!?" He asked. "A-a-a-a R-r-0bbe-r" I said petrified. The robber looked at Dan. He was coming at Dan with the knife "DAN" I screamed. Dan looked at the robber coming towards him. "Get away from my wife and I!" Dan shouted. He punched the robber. That caused the robber to run off.

"are you okay?!?" Dan asked. "I don't know..he pulled a knife on me. Took me wallet. And pushed me hard to the ground" I said crying. Dan kneeled down and hugged me. "I won't let anyone hurt you again. You are safe" Dan said. He called an ambulance. The paramedics helped me on the stretcher and rushed me into the truck. Dan was holding my hand the whole way. (Ellie ran back to the house.) Once we were at the hospital, they said that I had a broken rib, some Bruises, a concussion and a sprained ankle. (Idk if you are awake if you have a concussion but. YOLO)

TIME SKIP.

Dan and I were finally home. "You are my hero" I said. "I couldn't just let you die! I love you too much"dan said kissing me. I blushed. "Why did he do this?" I asked. "I don't know" Dan replied. Then the doorbell rang. Dan answered the door. It was Lizzie and Joel. "We rushed over as fast as we could." Lizzie said. "Come in" Dan said letting them in. I was on the couch with Ellie.

"Thank god you are okay!" Lizzie said. "yeah" I replied. "Do you know who did it?" Joel asked. "Nope" I replied. "We will track down that idiotic little rat" Dan started. "I'm going to the station now" Dan continued. "I'll come with" Joel said. "Do you girls think you two will be okay?" Dan asked. "Yup" lizzie and I said.