Good bye school, hello youtube

I woke up the next day smiling and nervous. I packed my bags and sat on the bed. Having a flashback of the time I spent here at university. I smiled. An hour later Anna got up and helped me take down my pictures on the wall. Then I went around campus with Anna. I had to say good bye to everyone. After I did that I got a text from Dan. He is almost here. I ran into the dorm and grabbed my bags and sat with Anna on the bench near the parking lot. "He's here" I said. I stood up. So did Anna. "Bye" I said. "Bye, let's keep in touch" Anna replied. We hugged. Then Dan came over. "You ready" Dan asked taking my bag. "Yup" I replied. We left. As We past Anna I waved. She waved back.

Then Dan pulled out of university. "We are going to have so much fun" Dan said. "You got that right. " I replied. Da and I turned in the radio. Don't you forget about me came in. (The song from the breakfast club. One of my favorite movies). Once the the song started I started singing to it. "HEY HEY HEY HEY," I said. Once the refrain came on Dan and I sung the refrain. "Don't you forget about me. Don't don't don't don't. Don't you forget about me" we said. After the song was over I said, "that song will always be known as 'The breakfast club song' " I said. "Totally!" Dan replied. We continued driving home.

TIME SKIP

we entered my house. I saw a note with a credit card on it. 'Buy a house you two from mom' the note said. I took the note and card and put it in my purse. "What do you want your YouTube name to be?" Dan asked. "The Diamond Flower" I replied. "Alrighty then!" Dan said. Dan helped me set up my channel. Then we did a vlog for both our channels. "Hello Guys, I'm Lily or The Diamond Flower and I'm here with my boyfriend Dan or the DiamondMinecart. " I said. "Hi" Dan said. do we just talked about my channel then, we did used the same vlog for dans channel. After that Dan and I just chilled and watched TV.