Bad Weather

Then, I heard a thump. "What the" I started. The wind started to pick up. "Looks like we are having a storm" Dan said. "Like a Bad storm?" I asked kinda nervous. dan showed me the map on his iPhone weather app. "According to the weather app. Yea" Dan said. "great" I said sarcastically. "What's wrong" Dan asked. "I hate storms." I replied. "Me too. And spiders. I hate spiders" Dan said. "Can't stand spiders" I said.

The wind started to get stronger. I looked out the window. "It's really dark out" I said. Dan looked. "Oh my" Dan said. The tornado sirens went off soon afterwards. "crap" I said. "Let's get down stairs" Dan said. (Idk if they have tornado sirens in the. U.K. They probably do. But idk.). I grabbed random stuff and went downstairs. Dan grabbed Ellie and quickly followed me.

We turned on the news. we were like eight in the center of a bad
Storm. " this is a big storm we have here" the meteorologists said. "Nooooo really?!" Dan said sarcastically. "You don't say" I continued sarcastically. We both laughed.the meteorologist continued, "The storm will continue-" then the power shut off. "Noooooooo" I said. "Bloody" Dan said.

Thunder roared. Ellie was sleeping. "How can she sleep" Dan said in amazement. "I know" I said tiredly. Since the power was off. The house got cold. "Brrrrr. It's cold" I said. I got a blanket. "The storms almost over" Dan said. "Good. I'm gonna try and sleep. I'm tired" I said. "Me too" Dan said. We laid down on our carpeted floor and put a blanket over us.

I was still kinda scared, so I snuggled close to Dan. He wrapped his arm around me. And I soon fell asleep to the noise.