The kids are back home yay 🥳

ابدأ من البداية

Lorenzo: right, like that obstacle course they had to go through to get the golden stars was soooo disgusting
Violet: Yea , walking around in a swamp , uhhhh ! No thank you,
**Maya opens the door **
Hiiiiiii , ouhhhh , everyone is wearing new clothes ,
Andy : yea hi, uhhh I think I might have initiated your children to the show naked and afraid, and now they all wanted to get RANGER OUTFITS ( like scouts uniforms ) like on the show , sooo sorry!

**Victoria and Andy both have been watching the tv show naked and afraid. Has been since season one episode one, and on the second night that the DELUCA bishop kids were at her house, they all wanted to know what was going to happen so they calmly sat down and watched! **

Maya: ohhh no , it's cool
Chloe: hiiii moms ! Ohhh how I missed you both so much ** she gave her moms a hug **
Carina: hiii Bambina! We did too!
Everyone has a cool outfit on !
Scarlett : yea we are dressed in the RANGERS OUTFIT IN NAKED AND AFRAID, they are the ones who brings them food, and extra stars and everything, we will show you what the show is '
Alessandro: yea we had lots and lots of fun . That swirly swing was the best part of the weekend, thank youuu Uncle Theo , and uncle James !
James and Theo : you are more than welcome guys, your children were a blast,
Carina: okay, ouhhhh , hiiiii my little sleeping ranger,
Come see momma! Ohhh she's so cute!
** Carina gave multiple kisses to her daughter who was slowly starting to wake up , Carina removed her little baby shoes and she kisses her daughter some more **

Carina: ouhhhh someone is a stinky little ranger , I'll change your diaper while you slowly wake up , hi baby girl,
Londyn : hrmmmm hi momma, I missed you!
Carina: ohhh I missed you too so much.

** two minutes later Carina changed Londyn's diaper and she wanted to put her in a different outfit**

Londyn : No momma, me love ranger outfit, my outfit, Momma, me no taking it off, yet, no dark outside.
Carina: okay , momma will let you stay in that outfit, we can take it out when it's dark outside?
Londyn : siiii momma, dis no my pyjamas, you know dat!! Up pwease!
**Carina laughs and laughs **
Alright let's cuddle up together Huh will you want to?
Londyn : hrmmm okay ywes , mehhh momma smell good,
Carina: ohhh thank youuu my little bunny !!
Violet: mommy , we unpacked everything, and our dirty clothes are in the hamper in the bathroom,
Maya: woahh that was quick huh?
Excellent job guys!
Alessandro: I need help with mine please mommy!
Maya: I will gladly help you out, so you had a blast with the swirly slides?
Alessandro: ohhhh yessss i had, they are soooo much more fun the straight slides
Maya: yea , I think so too!
Alessandro: mommy, have you ever watched naked and afraid?
Maya: No I haven't, but I heard of it,
Alessandro: well every night before bed we watched a little bit of naked and afraid, except Saturday night, we watched a movie! THE INCREDIBLES !
I loooooooooooove that movie !
Maya: ohhhh wow, THATS a cool movie ! It's my favourite too! Okay put all your dirty clothes in here and the rest, I will take care of it,

**Alessandro was standing up on his tippy toes to put his dirty clothes in the hamper !Soon he will be talk enough to have his feet touch the floor. **

Alessandro: high five mommy!!
Maya: wh—- ohhhh okay!
** she gave her five years old son a high five and followed him downstairs **

Carina: momma missed you sooooo much,
Londyn : me too momma,

** she laid her head down on her momma's chest and she was so comfortable she closed her eyes and stayed on Carina for the next two hours **

Maya: awnnn she's soooo cute , she really really missed you!
Carina: siiii, I'm sorry you didn't hold her yet ,
Maya: it's okay, everyone's luggage is unpacked, except Londyn's , but it's okay, we'll do it later.
Carina: okay, thank you for helping them unpack,

** the kids were all playing together in their playroom still in their ranger outfits. Londyn only has the shirt and little scarf. She doesn't have the pants, the belt and hat. **

Maya: she really loves that ranger outfit huh?
Carina: yea, I think she's going to want to wear it everyday now, and obviously we can't have her wear the same thing over again, I'm just hoping she doesn't throw us a tamper tantrum.... For it
Maya: yea...
** she came to sit next to Carina and Londyn**

If she does we will have to explain it to her that she can't wear it all the time or else it will get ruined.

Carina: ouhhhh , excellent Idea, Although it does bring out the green in her eyes and makes her little strawberry blonde hair pop up a little bit more.

Maya: yea I know, but we have to put our feet down,
Carina: yea I know, ughhh , how did we make such gorgeous looking stunning miniature versions of us ?
Maya: I ask myself that every single day.
Carina: ouhhh you know what we should do tonight?
Maya: what?
Carina: we should watch HER BIRTH VIDEO! We never watched it and the kids are going to be soooo excited!
Maya: yea , that's a wonderful idea!
Violet: what is ?
Carina: would you like to watch Londyn's birth video?
Violet: ummm yessssss obviously!
**Carina and Maya both laughed , **
Okay, well whenever this little ranger wakes up we can !
Violet: perfect,

** she ran into the playroom and told her siblings, they were all excited, but then the evening snuck up on them so they were going to watch it tomorrow after school, Maya and Carina both decided that they were not going to send Londyn to daycare because they missed her and she missed her moms so much! Everyone took a bath / shower, and everyone was asleep by 20h47 **