61. Untold secret ( Her )

Start from the beginning

And suddenly with a loud noise the call disconnects. Taehyung ran out of the office building to get the car. John ran behind him and before taehyung could get inside John went to the driving seat telling him that he'll driving.

Taehyung while sitting at the back seat was continuously trying to call y/n but her phone was switched off. He kept trying , banging his head with phone , his palms were sweating. He was getting impatient with every passing second. John was constantly honking at the car infront of them which barely moves.

Suddenly he gets a call from an unknown number and he immediately picked it up.

Jun ; hlo! Hlo taehyung it's me yeonjun. Can u reach y/n??

Tae ; no yeonjun i can't , it's switched off . But don't worry am going to her location.

Jun : she is severely astraphobic... The last time she was stuck in rain like this , s..she e..ended up h.. having a s..stroke.
He struttered while remembering the past.

Here Taehyung almost died listening to this.

Tae ; a s..stroke?
He was shocked , she is too young for this.

Jun ; yeah! P.. please t.. taehyung g..get h..her home safely. I b..beg u.
His voice broke , taehyung could feel him crying.

Tae ; y.. yeonjun don't worry I'll get her home.
He said in a stern voice making the other male feel a sense of satisfaction.

Jun ; y..yeah please.

He said and with this they hung up the call. he yelled at John in frustration because the cars ahead them don't seem to move at all.

Suddenly John gets an idea that there is this VIP road for politicians and government officials that ways out of Seoul, if somehow they can access it , it will be only a 20min ride to her location.

This wasn't much time taking for a reputed business man like taehyung. A few phone calls and yes! They were allowed to access that road. During the whole ride taehyung kept praying that he finds his love safe and sound at the same location.

20 mins later...

John stopped the car on the location , taehyung jumped out of the car in heavy rain and thundering. His eyes were looking around the whole place , there was nothing there except a road and dense trees.

His heart was thumping faster and faster. The sound of loud thundering was making him feel anxious to death.

"Y/n!!!"

He yelled standing in the middle of road looked around everywhere. His vision was blurry.
For a second rain slows down and he heard something that made him alive again.
He heard a whimper from behind of a tree right behind him. He turned around and looked behind the tree....

To see y/n sitting on the muddy grass , tightly Clutching onto her legs and phone. She was shivering and breathing heavily. She was currently in the middle of 3rd panic attack in last two hours. She was struggling to breathe.

Taehyung cried in relief before running upto her and immediately picking the girl up in his arms and running towards the car.

Getting inside the car taehyung asked John to turn on the blower because both of them were drenched completely. He pulled out an extra overcoat from the back of the car which was too huge for y/n's small body , wrapping y/n in it like a baby .