The death of a Hero

Edited

No ones P.O.V---------------

"Kid!" tony yelled, "Give me the gauntlet!". Peter "I cant let you go too mr. stark! I've lost too many loved ones!" Tony had a look of pure terror on his face as he realized what peter was about to do. Tony tried to get to peter. "I am inevitable." Thanos roared. It was too late. "And I... am... spiderman!" with that peter snapped his fingers. 

Peters P.O.V.-----------------------

All I felt was pain, bright blinding pain. "Kid, are you there? "Did someone say something? All I see is a blurry shape. Is that Mr. stark? "M-mr, stark?" Peter coughed "I dont feel so good" I could make out a faint shape of someone, or something. "You'll be ok, I promise".  I knew it was a lie, I could see Tony blinking through tears. "Tell MJ that I love her" I never got a chance to tell her, that is the one thing I will ever regret. "C'mon kid"-Tony blinked away some more tears-"You'll tell her that yourself" He was lying again. "Tell may I love her" If only I had more time with her "Kid! Stop talking like this!" Spots began to form in my vision. "Dad?" I finally called him that. "Y-Yes Peter?" One thing last to say... "I... I love you too." And with that I gave away to the darkness and let it consume me. "PETER!".

Steves P.O.V.--------

"We won tony! We won!" I yelled in happiness as I ran towards him. but he didn't move. "Tony, you ok?" I looked in front of him and saw a huddled shape. "Who's that?" He didn't look up. "Peter" He said, barley audible. "Who?" He whispered again. "Peter, H-He's gone... you kno-knew him as Spider-man"

"That's Spiderman!?! I dropped and freaking airplane terminal on him? How old was he? 18? 19?" I exclaimed in anger. How could he? "He is... was, 16 actually." Tony said, not looking up from his body" You brought him to germany?!" Tony held Peters body as he cried "He's gone. Steve he's gone, gone forever, i-it's all my fault! I made him go! He i-was the sweetest kid to ever exist and I  took it all away from him, I took him away from his family and friends, I took him away, f-from me." He sobbed even more. "Its ok, calm down"-I tried to sooth him-"Lets get you home."

___________

 Sorry that that was so bad, that was my first story, ever. Enjoy and I'll try to update soon.