iv; lets make a deal

All this traveling has been a real pain in the neck, but I should get some good ass pay out of it. If all goes well, which it will, I can lay low for a few days. Never have I ever thought i'd learn the woods in this place so seemingly well. Mostly know where all the creatures are hiding out, so it's much easier to get around than it use to be. I came real close one time, boy that was a trip.

L was long gone where i last saw him, but his flashlight was left unattended. I hear some distant Dry bones and that leaves only two solutions. A, they got him, or b, they chased him somewhere. Now... if I was a newbie idiot where would I run off to......

Just the place I wanted to be, Bowsers Castle. For the record, this is extremely unsafe. He takes anyone and everyone as prisoners. You know what? I'll just enter. I get captured, big whoop. I have an offer he cannot refuse.

I slowly inched the door open so I knew what I was walking into, which was a bunch of nothing. Nobody was in sight. Perhaps I can relay this message without dealing with his hIgHnEsS. That's when the lights went out and I felt a presence behind me, it could only be one thing- Shy Guys. This was going to be a long process I wasn't looking forward to.

This weird forcefield holds me in place while i'm being entered into the room Bowser is in. "Why good day to you sir nice weather we're having and heyyy did you get taller?" Small talk is key. It might not always work, but it's better than standing embarrassingly quiet. "What is it of you? Who are you and what are you doing here? Are you traveling with Luigi?"

I know my whole thing is to not be caught, but it's still a little disappointing when big time leaders don't recognize me. To be fair, i've never done business directly for him, but i'd think Koopas would talk by now. And who the hell is Luigi? Could he be the L the guy? "Not exactly, but I do have a proposal!" He grits his teeth as he is an impatient man. "This Luigi guy, he wants his brother back, and I happen to know where he is."

He stared for a brief moment then let out a chuckle, only this chuckle turned into a big thing; I was a laughingstock. My cheeks flushed red as I was embarrassed of whatever funny thing I was doing. "I already know of his location, he's with Prin-" Before he could finish, I cut him off. This is my only chance. "Princess Peach! And they're coming this way. Look, I know you want the princess for whatever reason and I can get you her fast and unharmed. I'm a bounty hunter."

The laughs came to a stop, bounty hunters aren't that big of a deal around here as they don't necessarily need to worry about danger, since they are the danger. It's rare for one to come to you instead of the other way around. "Who said i'd pay ya?" He raised a brow intrigued but not yet defeated. "Luigi will, not only will I get Peach but also that fellow with her, his brother. Those two can return to wherever they came from and you get Princess Peach all to yourself!"

He let out a hmm and started pondering the idea. Bingo. I've won him over. He can easily get the two, but undetected? In his dreams. Maybe he'll even pay up after the good job I do. "You have yourself a deal."