ii; its a career choice

I've made my way into many kingdoms over the years and each is so very unique. I get requests from all over the place, so pretty much everyone knows of my existence, but they don't know too much, which is a good thing. It would truly suck to have my only backbone snap.

There is but one kingdom I almost never receive requests from, and that's the Mushroom Kingdom. I believe Princess Peach rules, and from what her townsfolk say she's an angel who would never cause harm. Another strong willed woman is a great guide in this kind of place, I almost admire her, from a far, of course. I make it my mission not to speak to others unless I have to. Protecting my one and only identity is very important.

I try to make a lap around the "world", if you wanna call it that, every month. I don't like sitting in one place for too long, but requests go off the charts once they notice one person goes missing. I think I do very well at my job, but there's definitely been close calls. I just payed a visit at Yoshi Island, it's very hard to go through with that kind of thing over there. However, it's them or me, and I didn't come this far for nothing. Besides it's not like i'm killing them, what my client does is but none of my concern.

I'm to be headed toward the Mushroom Kingdom, not for Peach, but for the badlands. There are hundreds if not thousands of Dry Bones, Koopas, Shy guys, etc. They are very bad people who have some very bad unhandled business, they pay extraordinarily well. I would never reside there, though. They're very loyal to their own, and if threatened they would most definitely cease me as their enemy. It's going to be a long journey, but i'm excited to see what I got cooked up.

I was just going about my day when I saw a strange green man land on the ground. I've been around here time and time again and yet I have never met this guy. He tilted his head up looking scared and worried, and that's when I noticed he also looked human. It's not that big of a deal, Peach was too- along with Daisy, Rosalina and a bunch of others. However that doesn't change the fact I don't know him. I think I just found an easy way to make money.