40. asses getting rescued

Start from the beginning

Due to Nancy's action, the group glared at her before turning their attentions to what was infront of them. They all looked ahead, revealing a Crank standing there, a couple feet, twitching suddenly.

Bea grimaced at the sight, giving Thomas a disgusting look as he gave her the same. "Ew?" Bea said, her tone rough. However, Thomas gives some support to Nancy, "It's okay, darling. It's just one. Take it slow, maybe we can go around him. We'll be fine."

"Lock your doors and windows." Nancy said, domineering.

Frypan, Newt and Thomas immediately locked the doors and windows, Bea sitting unbothered. "Done, ma'am." Nancy's face twitches at the nickname but she knew she had to let it go.

As they continued to look ahead at the Crank infront of them, Bea felt Thomas jumps towards her, frantically wrapping his arms around his little sister. Bea snapped her head towards him, readying to lecture but seeing the sight of the woman besides them, Bea immediately understood and hold Thomas for comfort.

"Please," Her brittles voice speaks up. They all watched as her hands grasping the handle, aggressively trying to open the door. Luckily, the door was locked.

"Thank god, for Nancy's sake." Bea whines out, relief. Then, "Please what?" Bea raised her eyebrows, cockily.

They all groans, "Bea, do you ever shut up?" "Not the time!" "Really?" "Shut up, Bea! Just shut up!"

Bea's reaction was priceless, raising her eyebrows and mouth agape as she raised both of her hands. "Damn, okay.."

"Help me, please." The woman tried again. They heard a bang on the other side of the window, behind Frypan. Quickly, they draw their attention to the other, seeing a man scratching at the window, growling a little.

"He's turning into a Crank." Thomas spoke, watching the man carefully. Bea rolled her eyes, "No shit, Sherlock. What do you think he's turning into? A unicorn?" Bea grumbled egotistic.

The woman continued pleading, but was ignored. "Okay, Nance. We gotta go." Newt spoke up, grabbing his sister's attention.

No need to told her twice, Nancy started to sped up the engine, the pace of the jeep was fast as a sonic. Nancy was laughing maniacally, wind blowing her hair into her face charmingly.

Thomas, Bea, Frypan and Newt were dying at the back of the car. "Agh! Nancy!" They all screams in shock and fear, but she couldn't care less, too busy having her own fun.

"God! Please! I'm too young and beautiful to die!" Bea shouted over the chaos, her voice barely heard over the loud engine and the wind. And that's how you know how fast Nancy is.

Unexpectedly, more Cranks began to jump around the truck, weighting down the speed. Nancy began to lost control, starting to slow down a bit, she circled the steering wheel uncontrollably, the pace started to slow down.

Bea sighs in relief, thinking the worst is finally over. "Is it over? Has she stopped?" Great, now Bea had jinxed it. Upon seeing more Cranks weighted down the truck, Nancy began to shakes the steering wheel to the left and right.

Bea gags, getting thrown backwards, "It's not over! It's not over! I repeat, it's not over!" "Shut up, Bea!" Newt scolded, rolling his eyes.

The boys and Bea couldn't process a single word without getting dizzy. Newt gags, "I think I'm going to throw up." He said grimacing. "Need a puke bag, Newtie?" Nancy teased, fancily. "I can't believe I'm the one who's saying this but, not the time guys!" Bea scolded, holding on for dear life onto Frypan and Thomas.

"Floor it, Nancy! Floor it!" Newt comments, gripping the car handle. "Come on, Nance, shake them! Shake them off!" They yelled, synchronized. Their screams filling the truck, dramatically and in fear.