All the participants were stunned after listening, Taehyung being the most shocked one. Yes he knew about the show because it was very famous in his previous life time and that's why he chose it but he actually never watched the show. All he knew was that the show was filmed at some remote area, was an ultimate success and had created a craze among the youngsters. Now he knew why. He started to think that maybe he made a mistake by choosing it.

"Is everything clear to all of you?" The director questioned and after he received the nods from everyone he started.

Maybe its not that bad. I can give it a try. It does sound fun. Even if I don't win at least I will enjoy it.

Taehyung thought and started mentally preparing himself.

"So the first question- In Japan, what does the concept of Omiyage mean?"

And the questions went on for next one hour. No one was able to give five correct answers till now.

The scores were like-

Ho-Seok- 3

Jeha -2

Seokjin- 3

Taehyung- 4

"The next question is - Which railway station was transformed into a museum and currently is a tourist attraction showcasing the culture and heritage of that country?"

Taehyung knew answer of this. Of course he knew, he visited the said museum with Jeon family just last week. So he hurriedly pressed the buzzer.

"Outeniqua Transport Museum, George, South Africa." He confidently answered.

"Correct." The director exclaimed shocked and Taehyung heard Jimin's excited hooting making him smile. He was sure Jimin must be jumping there.

"May I know how did you know about this. It was one of the difficult question." The director requested.

"I visited the museum last week on my trip to South Africa and I remembered the name." Taehyung shrugged.

"Oh! Well congratulations because of your good memory you are the first contestant to move to the second part of this game. Here are your three blocks." The director replied as he gave three colorful blocks to Taehyung who took them and put them in his pockets and moved to next part of game to solve the puzzle.

As Taehyung was concentrating on his puzzle when he felt another presence there with him.

"Hyung. You also passed the first round?" Taehyung happily asked.

"Yeah that's why I am here. Now focus on your game we are in competition." Seokjin proudly said as he ruffled Taehyung's hairs who nodded and again focused on his task.

Soon they were joined by Ho-Seok and the last one to join them was Jeha. The moment she moved to next round was the moment Taehyung completed his puzzle.

"Done!" Taehyung happily shouted.

"Congratulations Taehyung you can now move to next level. Here are your remaining blocks." The director announced.

Taehyung quickly went to the next part. This was probably the most difficult part of the game. It needed individual's complete concentration. For stabilizing the block on unsteady board one needed to find the perfect center of gravity.

'Slowly. Yeah just like that.' Taehyung was mumbling as he was putting the fourth block on the board. After he successfully put the block on board, his nervousness increased instead of decreasing.

'Just one more Tae you can do it.'

He encouraged himself. He with very slow and cautious steps moved backwards then he slowly bend down to pick the block from the ground while keep his hold on rope tight. He slowly stood up and moved forward carefully.

He put the final block on board and moved backwards. He stood there with his all concentration on board waiting for director to finish counting 10.

"....8...9....and 10. Taehyung won the game." The director happily announced. Taehyung left the rope and jumped as all the blocks fell down on ground. Jimin soon came and hugged Taehyung while jumping.

"Congratulations Tae." Jimin said. He was also congratulated by Seokjin and Ho-Seok.

"Now Taehyung you can choose your team partner for the first task. Who is going to be your partner?"

Taehyung stopped smiling after hearing the question. If he said earlier anything about the difficult part of game then forget about it because this was definitely the difficult one. Who to choose?

Jeha was definitely not option. The choice was between Seokjin and Ho-Seok. If he chose one the other one would be stuck with Jeha. He can't do this.

He looked towards Jimin and then towards Seokjin and Ho-Seok. All of them nodded with the smile as if saying 'Chose whoever you want.'

Taehyung sighed and closed his eyes. After thinking about it sometime he opened his eyes and smiled towards all three of them and then turned towards director.

"I choose Seokjin Hyung."

_________________________________________________

Here is the next chapter.

How was it? Let me know your thoughts.

I am really sorry for not updating for last three days. My cousin sister spilled water on my laptop so it was at repair shop and I couldn't type a whole chapter on phone it was just not it. Hope you understand.

Thank you so much for reading. ♥️♥️

Stay safe and healthy. <3