Chapter 36

Harry Styles

"Where is she?" I scream, spit flying from my mouth and my teeth clenching together.

My fist rips through the air and claps his cheek, blood flying from his mouth as he makes no attempt to shield himself.

"I'm giving you one more chance to tell me where she is before I saw your arm off." I threaten, my voice much lower than before and my face only inches from his.

I flinch as he spits in my face, my jaw clenching so hard it feels like it will succumb to the pressure and snap. I push myself away from him using the arm rests on the hair he is tied to and stalk to the steel table, taking the largest and sharpest knife I see and flying across the room, holding the steel tip to his throat.

"Do not underestimate me. I will cut every limb off your body and leave you to scold in a fire until you tell me where she is." I say slowly, struggling to keep my anger under control.

I know that I should probably leave the room to calm down before hell becomes a place on earth inside of me but I can't. I have to know where she is, if she's hurt; If she's alive, and I know for a fact he knows because he's the one that took her. The thought of her dead explodes an artery inside me and my arm flings upward and back down, the knife slicing through his wrist and I force through the bone to the other side, his hand falling to the floor next to my foot, his index finger touching my shoe and I kick it away. He screams relentlessly, blood projecting from the wound and my heart races against my chest.

Don't let it take over, I repeat in my head, trembling with the amount of resistance it's taking not to chop him into small pieces.

"Where is Annabelle?" I say into his face, my knife held to his shoulder.

I can feel his warm blood splattering against me and his face paling but he's going to answer; conscious or not. I hear the door being pounded on and I know I don't have much time so I push the knife, tearing into the skin and his screaming stops, breathing heavily onto my face.

"I will never tell you." He says in a breathless whisper.

I sigh loudly, stretching my hand down to his crotch and unzipping his jeans. He begs for me to answer what I'm doing but he will soon know. I pull his boxers down and he desperately tries to break free from the chains around his ankles. I hold the knife to his balls and look him dead in the eye, a smirk taking over my face.

"Never?" I say in a low, demeaning voice.

He doesn't answer but I see his eyes widen and jaw drop downward and a laugh leaves my lips.

"Wait! I'll tell you!" He pleads as my muscles tense to begin to slice it clean off.
"She's in an abandoned warehouse about a mile from our headquarters." He says with his eyes closed, sweat and blood dripping down his face.

"How many men do you have in there?" I ask.

"I don't know. Ten, maybe twenty." His voice cracking as he betrays his people.

"You're Resistance, aren't you?" I ask and he looks at me, irritated.

"Yes."

I drop the knife on the floor and see him let out a long held breath. As soon as I'm out the door Paul pushes me against the wall, holding me by the collar but I easily push him off.

"What the hell was that? You chopped his fucking hand off?! You're lucky he's not human, he could have died." He howls.

"I knew he wasn't." I roll my eyes.

"I won't repeat myself. If you disobey me again I won't hesitate to-"

"To what? To kill me? I've got breaking news for you: if you kill me the whole reason we're here and the reason for bothering to save Annabelle dies aswell." I spit.