𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘖𝘯𝘦

"You're hilarious, Wally! Where did you learn these jokes from anyways?"

Wally and I had been talking all night! I was seated on a kitchen stool while Wally baked a cake in his adorable pink apron.

Ding

"Sorry to interrupt, darling, but I think it's time to pull the cake out!" He exclaimed, putting on his oven mits and opening the oven door.

I smiled and watched as he pulled the steaming red velvet cake out of the oven, quickly turning the pan over causing the cake fell perfectly onto one of Wally's white plates. Wally set the pan into the sink and placed the cake into the freezer, removing his oven mits and tossing them to the side.

"Now, where were we?" He asked, leaning against the counter and rolling his sleeves up.

"I- uhm.. I forgot." I whispered, blushing slightly at his pose. It's not my fault he's hot!

"Ah, alright then." He glanced over to the alarm, taking it and turning it to ten minutes.

"Care to watch a movie with me while we wait?" He said, setting the alarm back onto the counter and walking towards me.

I nodded and hopped off the stool awkwardly, still hating the restriction in my hands. He placed a hand onto my shoulder and led me over to the couch, quickly moving over to the DVD's neatly sorted in the bookshelf next to the television. He pulled out 'Anastasia' and popped it into the holder. The television whirred to life as he skipped his way over, taking the seat next to me on the couch and crossing his legs. The movie began with a bunch of Disney ad's, I always hated those - why couldn't they ever jump to the point? Wally and I sat in silence as the movie finally started, I leaned my head back against the couch and sighed. My attention faltered as I felt a hand make its way onto my thigh. I glanced over at Wally and got chills as I realized he had, once again, been watching me the entire time. He smirked as we made eye contact and tilted his head to the side.

Ding Ding Ding

I let out a thankful sigh as the alarm broke the tension forming on the couch. The alarm continued to ring but Wally kept his eyes trained on me.

"Can I kiss you, darling?" He whispered flirtatiously.

I felt my face turn red at the fact he actually.. asked. He's never asked before, just done it. I swallowed nervously and glanced at the timer - surely the cake wouldn't freeze in five minutes.

"Yes." I whispered, looking back up into those hypnotizing eyes.

He smiled and removed a hand from my thigh, placing it carefully under my chin and pulling me in lovingly. He turned his head and gently pressed his lips to mine. I sighed happily into the kiss, soaking in the fact it felt so genuine. His other hand made its way up to my hair and tugged teasingly, causing me to shiver and gasp.

"Making out with your stalker, are we?"

A voice boomed behind us causing Wally to jump like a cat and fall backwards off of the couch.

I blushed embarrassingly and turned to face the Wally illusion leaning against the stairway. His face was blacked out by a shadow, but I knew he was staring directly at me.

"I'm hungry." He said dismissively, moving off of the wall and waltzing over to the couch.

I watched him nervously. I had forgotten all about the deal we made, realizing just how dangerous it truly was to argue with a demon. He leaned over the couch, bringing his face close to mine and smirking. I felt a lump forming in my throat. Freightened, I stuck my tied hands out and looked away. He began to pick and pull at the almost healed wound on my left palm. I tried my hardest not to cringe, but it was just too much. I felt a tongue ease the stinging sensation and leave just as quickly. I cupped my hands together to keep the air from hitting the wound, not wanting to feel the awful sting. He chuckled, seemingly amused as he walked backwards and melted into the wall. I hissed in pain as my hand started to ache and blood dripped between my finger tips.

Suddenly, I was yanked up by the belt and dragged to the kitchen. Wally began grumbling angrily to himself and pushed my hands into the sink. He turned on the water and washed my cut, ignoring my cries as it burned. He backed away and pulled out a medical kit, taking a large bandaid and peeling the back stickers off. He grabbed a blue hand towel the grasped the belt, pulling my hands out of the water and drying them tediously. I kept quiet, watching as he quickly threw the towel into the sink and applied the bandaid onto my palm.

"I wish he'd stop doing that. I'd do anything to make him leave us alone." Wally mumbled, bringing my tied hands up and placing a kiss on each of them.

"Maybe.. we could. Before Home kissed me, I asked him what his name was and he replied Satan. What if there's a way to get rid of him? Like.. an exorcism or something." I replied, dropping my hands and letting them hang loosely.

"My, really?! I had no idea Home was.. I thought Home was an angel." He said, resting against the sink and staring intriguingly at me.

"So did I, but what angel feeds off blood and eats children? He also.. it was weird. He wanted to eat me, he had the opportunity to, but instead he kissed me and pushed me to the floor like he was-"

"Lustful." Wally said, finishing my sentence.

"Yes, exactly. And all of this talk about Raphael makes me wonder if Home is tied to Asmodeus, I mean, arent Satan and him the same? There's gotta be a way to get rid of him." I said, glancing back to the wall he melted into.

"You're so smart! I never thought of that. If Home had relations to Asmodeus, Raphael would've come to put an end to him." Wally said brightly, seeming very pleased with me.

"Yes!" I gasped out, smiling. "Now that we've found another piece to this puzzle, we need to look into how to get rid of him. We could always try to perform an exorcism like I mentioned earlier- but we'd need a priest.." I muttered the end, getting lost in my thoughts.

"There is no priest here, my dear." Wally stated, taking the belt and tugging me closer.

"Besides, I have a better idea!" He laughed.

Wally leaned down and breathed against my ear.

"We'll kill him with fire."

Do you guys want more art? This is so random to ask but I've gotten addicted to drawing these silly guys