7↻հąքէҽɾ 7Ϛҽѵҽղ

It was 4:32 A.M. when I arrived at the house.
Every bone in my body felt heavy. My feet felt as if they had been stepping on hot coals the whole run home. When I made it in the door, I noticed quickly that mom hadn't woken up yet for work. Thankful to myself that I had gotten home at just the right time. I bolted up the stairs and quietly shut my door, locking it as I did so. I threw my bag down onto the hot pink chair in front of my desk and plopped my sore body onto my bed. Everything felt so unreal. I looked around my dimly lit room to find something, anything to rest my eyes on - choosing to settle on the cork board. That phone call had something to do with this case, I know it. Finally, I laid back and stared holes into the ceiling.

I couldn't sleep that night.

——————————-——————————-——————————-——————————-——————————-——————————-——————————-————————

                    At some point in the night, I had drifted off to sleep.
I woke up late. I chose to call in sick to work today and take time to process everything that's occurred in the past few nights. Between eight different missing person cases and hallucinations about a puppet, I definitely need a break.

I exited my room and made my way downstairs to the kitchen to find some form of breakfast. I settled on a day old expired cereal in the back of the pantry that was way too sugary and the apple I had dropped the week prior. My family only eats sweets and things of that sort, it's very rare we have anything actually edible. At least for me anyway.

I took a bite of the apple and took in the amazing taste as I walked out the door and to the mailbox. I thought I'd be nice and help dad out so he isn't carrying mail in whatever place he can stuff it in the fastest.

Opening the mail box, my eyes fell upon a yellow package. I pulled it out, noticing immediately it was much thicker than the other envelopes and had....

The same moldy green stamp on the front seal as the red one did.

A shaky breath escaped my lips, sending the apple that was once secured by my teeth tumbling to the ground. I looked around me, trying to find the source of the mysterious packages. Whoever is delivering these must know who I am and what I'm up to. I stuffed the package under my arm and grabbed the rest of the white envelopes, shuffling through them as I closed the mail box and walked back into the house.

I set down the envelopes on the entrance holder, taking the yellow package upstairs and into my room. I sat on my bed and peeled the seal on the front of the package open. I dumped the contents onto my bed and threw the yellow packaging on my floor. There was a drawing of a red box? Red house? On top of a black void with text above reading, "As Above" and text towards the bottom reading, "So Below".

I set it to the side, pulling another piece of off-white paper out. This one was folded and slightly burned on one end, it felt as if one wrong touch would send the paper falling to pieces. I gently unfolded it - the title read,

"PAINTING SCENE ONE-SCRIPT WH VERSION 1.2"

I looked down to the lines below, all being voice lines for different characters from 'Welcome Home'. This was a script. Who would send me an original script form this demonic kids show? My eyes shifted to the black VHS that was just off to my right. It had fallen out originally with the crops attached, but the ancient glue had crumbled the second I touched it. I picked it up and blew on the side to reveal the infamous "WELCOME HOME!" Logo with a beautiful rainbow behind it.