𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺

The closest Wally moved behind me in a flash of colors, one hand wrapping around my waist and the other placing my hand in his. Only, I didn't feel his hand, it was the handle of a knife.

"He's a monster, my dear. Think about all the terrible things he's done; killed the detective, taken you away, tried to kill you. You have the upper hand now," He whispered creepily, wrapping my hand around the knife.

"He doesn't love you. Hell, he doesn't even understand love. He's lying to you about everything because he's so terrified of being alone again." He said, laughing as Home shut the front door and locked it.

I felt my hand tense around the knife as I realized how.. right he was. Wally and I are not good together. I can't believe I let myself fall for his tricks. I took a few steps and felt a sinking feeling settle in my chest. I brung the knife up and glanced at the reflection. I looked at the Wally behind me through it and I knew who he was, knew why he was right. Swiftly, I swung my hand around and stabbed him right in the side of the head. I pulled it out and climbed on top of the illusion as it fell to the floor, stabbing the knife into it over and over. I saw red. I felt hands pull my back, causing me to drop the knife and slice my palm open. I fell into Wally's arms and he clung onto me as I squirmed. I watched the illusion laugh and stand back up, fixing the holes in its body. Wally dragged me back and pushed me behind him.

"You're stronger than I thought! Your mother was a fool to keep you from me." The illusion said, reaching up and pulling his lower eyelids down.

I watched in horror as his eyeballs rolled out and made their way to my feet, staring up at me.

"I'll be watching you." It said, the eyeballs exploding into a black ink.

I looked up and briefly watched the illusions body disintegrate and collapse into itself before Wally covered my eyes with his hand. I felt myself being picked up and rushed into a bedroom, then I was thrown onto the bed with a grunt. I bounced up quickly and turned just as Wally shut the door, watching as he leaned his head onto it.

"Wally, what is going on. What was that? Why was home trying to get me in there?" I said, moving off the bed and making my way over to him.

"I don't know." He mumbled, almost inaudibly.

He stayed quiet after, never turning to face me. I angrily marched over to him and grabbed his shoulder, forcing him around. I couldn't help but let out a startled gasp as he faced me.

Thick streams of blood ran down from his eyes.

"Why are you.. crying." I gasped out, watching him wipe under an eye and lick it off.

"I don't know, I've been telling you that for the last week." He raised his voice.

"I don't know why any of this is happening, why Home would trick you. The tears come whenever Home.. says things like 'I love you' or when he says he never saw anyone take the children. I think it happens when he's telling the truth-"

"Or when he's lying to you." I said, cutting him off and wiping his tears away.

He looked at me sadly, moving his hand up to grasp mine.

"Are we safe here?" I asked, looking around Wally's bedroom.

"Well, we can't exactly leave if we aren't so.. I'd say we're better off staying here until Home calms down." He said, pulling my chin back to look at him.

"Alright, in the mean time you need to explain whatever the fuck that illusion was talking about." I said, stepping back and folding my arms.

"Ah- right. Okay. Let's sit down." He said, running a hand over his stiff hairdo.

Wally and I sat down next to each other on the edge of his bed.

"So, where to begin.." he said, pondering.

"Do you love me?" I spoke without thinking, quickly closing my mouth.

"My dear, of course. I've given up my neighborhood, my home for you." He said, laughing.

"No, I mean do you really love me?" I said, staring at him with a stern expression.

Wally passed for a moment before his eyes landed on mine and softened admiringly.

"Yes. Yes, I love you. Since the day we've met, not a single day has gone by where you were not my first and lost thought. Not a day where I didn't wish to see you smile, to hear your laugh." He said, taking my hand in his.

"I love you with all of the love I have left." He kissed my hand gently.

I wanted to ask more questions about Home and my mother, but I didn't want to spoil this moment for either of us. He leaned in and pressed a cold kiss to my lips, sending shocks through every muscle in my body. He moved to lean away but I held the back of his head, keeping the two of our lips connected. I didn't want to stop. I never wanted to leave this peaceful moment with him.

Wally broke the kiss to mention the fact we still needed to make a plan to end this all, once and for all. But I thought to myself, 'that can wait until tomorrow'.

Right now, I want to be alone with him.

Alone with him without any worries or stresses from the world around us.

Alone with my dear, Wally Darling.

—-

Hope you enjoyed this semi-fluffy chapter! (It might be the last one.)

I'll try updating everyday but I am on a trip so please be patient. Love you all!

 Love you all!