"Let's go" Elias yelled at the driver.

"Chill dude, we still have to go on a plane too. It'll be at least 13 hours before we get there" Jackson said as if he's all smart and shit.

Choke on a used Dildo.

And catch on fire girlfriend stealer.
He's not a girlfriend stealer because Elena wasn't even my girlfriend, were not even a thing. She's my ex in the past and also my enemy.

For now.

Just shut up.

Yes, daddy.

Cringe.

Your style is cringe.

Get the fuck out of my head.

After thirty minutes of driving through the plantation, we entered the city after passing through a few miles of it.  About forty minutes later we arrived at the airport. We all got out, and the guard at the front took our luggage to the jet. "Since we have fifteen minutes until we have to board, do any of you guys want coffee or a snack?" Alex asked.

"I need some coffee" I said walking over to Alex.

"Anyone else?" he asked.

"Elena and I are going to go look at the little swimsuit shop over there" she pointed behind her shoulder to the little shop before dragging Elena.

The rest of us got in line at Starbucks. Once we ordered, I took out my card to pay but stupid golden retriever boy had to insist on paying.

I'm talking about Jackson.

I rolled my eyes letting him pay for everyone's drinks and croissants grabbing my wallet. I slid my card into it before I walked to a small table.

"You think Elena and Avery will want something?" Jackson asked, sitting down in the chair next to me.

Ew, get that fugly froggy looking snail away from us.

Your dramatic.

"They'll just get jamba or something" Alex said, shrugging his shoulders.

Eight minutes have passed and we're all done eating and most of us are done with our drinks and we're just waiting for Avery and Elena to get back. They weren't in the little shop so we decided to meet them by the jet gates. So Alex texted both Avery and Elena and said we would meet them there.

It was the last minute when we saw them running with two bags and a jamba drink in their hand like Alex predicted earlier we all sighed and began boarding the jet.

"The airport lady was a real bitch saying I couldn't take these bags abroad so Elena helped me out by punching her in the face and then we bolted" Avery said walking up the staircase.

This is gonna be a fun week.

We all sat on a seat and buckled in before the Jet began to rumble. The pilot gave an announcement that the jet is about to take off and makes sure that you're buckled into your seat.

The jet rumbled some more before it began moving. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and began scrolling through some of the unread emails that I have. "Here we go" Elias said as Avery held onto him tightly.