Talents and Skills

George looked over at the crowd, the bright lights, the colors, pink, red, green, blue, yellow. Then, he looked over at the interviewer who was smiling at him, sitting down on one of the white chairs, holding a microphone. The person looked confident, they had brown curly hair that went to their jaw, and they were wearing a beautiful red dress that fit on them nicely. Seeing their confident smile made him smile a bit, guess this person really did know what they were doing.

He sat down next to him, and the interviewer let the crowd quiet down after cheering, "George! Might I just say, that was quite a flaming entrance you had in the opening ceremony" he laughed, and the crowd did too, "I must say, you and your district friend, Dream? You two were marvelous, why don't you tell us about it?" He asked, George looking over at the crowd, looking at all the smiling faces, feeling his heart beat hard in his chest.

"Well.." he stated, looking back at the person, "I was quite shocked myself.." he smiled, "I surely didn't expect that when my mentor told me to be on fire" he breathed out a laugh, making the audience laugh with him. He liked this. His nerves eased down, he looked behind himself, seeing Dream nod his head with a smile.

"Funny and attractive!" The interviewer smiled "what else do you have up your sleeve my friend?" They announced, the crowd cheering, "might I ask something?" They paused, "I think we're all dying to know your plans for the game. Considering district twelve hasn't had a winner in.. many years.." they smiled, "we want to know your strengths, maybe get to know you a little better, how's that sound people?" They exclaimed into the audience, where they all cheered and smiled, clapping their hands. They laughed, and raised their eyebrows.

George shook his head, "well.." he paused, "if I told you, it wouldn't be much of a surprise would it?" He asked, making the crowd cheer.

"Mysterious, I like that" Eret looked around the audience.

George shrugged, "well, I'll say one thing" he stated, grabbing everyone's attention, "I'm quick on my feet.." he stated, making the audience make sounds of curiosity. He then remembered something about Sylvia, something that she said back in the district, and smiled. "I believe, if they can't catch me, they can't kill me" George said with confidence, making Eret nod his head, and clap his hands, making everyone clap their hands with him and cheer for George. George smiled, "Thanks Sylvia.. this is for you" he looked up at the audience, all their happy faces, imagining in a fantasy, where Sylvees safe at home, watching George as he goes through these interviews.

"That's very smart George, wow, so confident and strong. How far would you say you could run in about.. an hour?" Eret asked, George shrugging.

"Depends, could be sixty miles, could be twenty, depends on my food consumption. Good thing I don't need too much food, I think personally that'll help me get through most of this" George nodded, Erets eyes widening, maybe it was a bit impressive, sixty miles an hour for one person, but there are many draw backs to his speed. If he did do as he said, he would need to take a three or four hour nap to get that energy back, food never sufficed for him. It was always sleep. Perhaps, his main priority should be to find out which would be the best way to sleep, since, he does it so much. And it's a liability too, if he gets even half an hour too little of sleep, he's exhausted and hungry for the entire next day.

Eret nodded, "quite impressive, what do we say guys?" Eret asked the audience, they all clapped their hands and cheered loudly for him as Eret laughed confidently, "well, that was George Notfound everybody! Give him a hand!" And then the two stood, the audience clapping their hands together loudly, and standing up with them, cheering on George, "so much hospitality, that's a first!" Eret laughed.

George waved awkwardly towards the crowd, he was a bit embarrassed, and still a bit nervous. Now that he was again aware of the crowd, his stage fright had come back, and he could hear his heart beating in his ears. He walked off the stage, the sights of everyone's faces soon leaving as Alice came to retrieve him, "you did brilliantly George! Absolutely brilliantly!" She repeated over and over until they made it back to Techno, who nodded his head at George, making the brunette smile. It was a small gesture, but it was to say that cupcake did a good job. And that made George happy, if Techno thinks he did good, would he get sponsors? Hopefully.