Tension between Tributes

George awoke to the sound of distant voices, he rose from his bed with a slight headache, and held his forehead in his hand. He felt so dreadful and weak. He opened his eyes and looked around, his room looked odd. In fact, it wasn't his room at all. It was a darkly colored bedroom which had no windows, but two doors. His bed had gray covers and white pillows. He picked up one of the pillows, and felt it in his hands, they were so soft, and fluffy, and actually filled. The pillows he had at home were very rough and hard, you couldn't get a full nights rest if you tried your hardest.

    He stood up out the bed, seeing he was in different clothes as well. That's odd. He walked over to one of the doors of his room, and opened it. He looked in the mirror and saw someone completely different. He walked towards the mirror slowly, and touched his own face, his skin, it was so soft, and all the small scars and injuries, dirts and bruises, they were all gone. Along with his eyebrows and eyelashes, they were shorter and more refined. His lips looked softer and much more colorful as well. He looked so different, so gorgeous. He tried to make sense of all that has happened. Last he remembered, was being in that car with Dream, his mentor, and one other person. He didn't remember who this person was, but they were driving, and listening to Techno complain about.. something.

    He looked back at the mirror, he couldn't remember anything after that. He left the room and was back inside his dark room, he went to the other door, could this be a closet? He opened the door and the voices he had been hearing now were much clearer. He walked a few steps forward and saw a table, it was a long table with breakfast foods and four people. He recognized three of them, one, was Techno, the other was the woman in the red dress. Her dress today wasn't as sparkly and elegant as the previous one, this one was more soft and lacy, and long.        

    And one other person he recognized, or, thought he did. Dream. He was sitting on a chair with the table in front of him, his usual blank expression as he looked at Techno, who was ranting on about something that annoyed him as usual. His arm was placed on the table, holding up his face as he held it with his hand. He looked absolutely gorgeous. George's face heated a little, Dreams eyes were more prominent and green than they ever were it seems, and his hair, it looked freshly washed and styled nicely. And don't let him get started on his skin, it looked so soft and smooth, he could imagine himself caressing it slowly, feeling each bit of warmth radiating off of his face. George shook the thoughts out his head as quick as they entered, what has gotten into him?

    However, the last person he didn't recognize. They were a female, she had long black hair that waved nicely, making her hair look slightly shiny, along with pasty white skin and sharp eyes that seemed to be smaller because of her mascara which was brought up to a cat eye. She had on a blue dress that matched her gray eyes, along with many gold bracelets and necklaces. She was the first to notice George, as she smiled brightly, "George sweetie! Glad to see you awake" she announced, grabbing all their attention, and they all looked over at George.

    "morning cupcake, sleep well?" Techno said in his annoyed voice, why did he insist on calling George cupcake? Oh yeah, he thought George was a pampered cupcake who didn't know the dangers of the world. Forgot that.

    George rubbed his eye, "where are we..?" He asked, "and how'd we get here?" He asked, Techno groaning. He seemed even more grumpy since it was apparently morning.

    "we're at the capitol building smart ass, and this is where you'll stay till the games, no more questions" Techno stated, taking a bite of a piece of toast with jam on it, he was probably going through a hangover or something. "And it was the boy who carried you in" Techno gestured towards Dream, which turned George's attention to the blonde who was keeping his eyes away from George.

    "My names Eleanor" the raven haired girl announced as she walked over to George, holding her hand out. Her heels made an interesting sound as they connected to the floor with each of her steps. "And I'm your stylist!" She smiled, George taking her hand politely, "I've been thinking about amazing outfits to help your personality really pop in the opening ceremony!" She announced.