Blinded by love

George awoke to a start, a bunch of cold liquid washing over his body as he jolted awake, "rise and shine sleepy head!" Sapnap announced, George crawling backwards, looking up to see Sapnap holding a bucket with water dripping out the wind.

"why!?" George exclaimed.

Karl walked up, drying his face with a towel, "that's how he wakes people up" he smiled, tossing the towel towards George.

Firebug placed his hands behind his head with a smile, "why would I waste time and wake you up nicely? We have places to be lover boy" Sapnap stated.

George looked up, "you guys have water?" He asked, now that he thought about it, his throat did feel a little dry.

Sapnap reached into his own backpack, pulling out a black water bottle, "knock yourself out" he passed it to George, who uncapped it, and drank the cold liquid. He had become quite dehydrated over the hours, and was glad to finally have water again.

"come on, we gotta go" Karl grabbed onto Firebugs arm.

"go where?" George asked, he looked over, the sun hadn't even risen yet, "the suns not even up yet! I can have a few more hours of sleep Sapnap" George looked up, Sapnap rolling his eyes.

"if we're gonna find Dream, you need to get your ass up" He folded his arms, Karl crouching down, collecting their bags and equipment.

George stood up, "why are you searching for Dream?" He asked.

"it's kinda a long story" Karl explained, standing up. "First of all, we want to help you and your little soulmate reunite, and second, Sapnap wants to thank him"

George looked over at firebug with a confused expression. Sapnap sighed, "yeah, he helped us when we really needed it, and I didn't even have time to say thank you"

"what'd he do?" George asked, looking between the boys.

Sapnap turned and started walking, Karl and George following close behind, George still drying himself from the cold awakening. "It was after me and Karl had first met. We hadn't started dating yet though. Karl got bit by one of those Vialic things and I didn't know how to help him. I spent an hour panicking, trying anything I could to help him. Then, Dream came through the bushes. I thought he was there to kill me or Karl, so I drew my bow obviously" he stated, "but then he tossed me a small brown bottle, I read the label, and it said it was Vialic poison antidote. He helped me pour it on Karl's bites, then he kind of just took it back and walked off, without a word. I really wanted to thank him but he left before I could" Sapnap explained.

"this must've been the night I was bitten too, because that's when he got it" George stated.

"well isn't that convenient" Sapnap smirked, looking over at Karl, who blushed red. "I've been looking for him ever since but I haven't found him. That's where you come in lover boy" Firebug looked over at George, who raised an eyebrow, "the night I saw him, you were with him. So I knew if I wanted to find him, I needed to keep you alive. That's partly the reason I didn't kill you that night" Sapnap explained.

George looked down at the ground, suddenly, he felt super bad. The whole time he was with Dream, all that he did was suspect him and thought of nothing but Dream betraying him. When really, Dream didn't just help George, he also helped Karl and Sapnap with the Vialic poison. He bit his lower lip, how could he say he's in love with the boy? He was selfish. "Did you two get your targets?" George asked, he wanted to change the subject about Dream.

Sapnap and Karl nodded, "mine was Fundy" Sapnap stated, "found him by a river treating a wound he had. One shot and he was down, felt kinda bad though"

Can't catch me, can't kill meजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें