Chapter 30 - Nelson's Grudge

Chapter 30 – Nelson's Grudge

Nelson's Office, Jordan City
Arlington County, VA
Saturday, May 2, 2076
10:11 EST GMT-5

We arrived at Nelson's Office first thing in the morning, and we got to speak to him. We expressed our concerns and relayed to him what we found out. He was indeed surprised with what we needed to say. However, the look he gave us didn't really seem like he wanted to help us.

"Okay, so you found out. What the hell do I give a shit?" roared Nelson. "It's not my place to know much, and I don't want to be involved."

"Sir, we need to know, because if you really knew the guy, and he is responsible for running this place as if it's a concentration camp from World War II, then we need to make sure we stop him!" I said to him boldly.

"Well, you've only done work for me once. I'd love to tell you, but I'm not letting you go like that, unless..." said Nelson.

"We do something for you?" I asked.

"Precisely!" said Nelson. "I need you to go to Lauren's Tavern. It's the local bar, run by my girlfriend, Lauren. And before you go, don't judge her or me. Yes, I am forty-three, and she is twenty-two. But we are dating. We've been dating for three years now. She's even about to have my baby."

"Okay, TMI!" I expressed disgust. "I just need to know what to do, I don't care for your personal business. So, who or what must I hunt down, beat up, mug, or steal from?"

"Well, there has been this one customer, Boris! He's from New Russia, or basically what used to be Russia." Nelson said. "He's been trying to hook up with her, bastard's been given many warnings. Disregards them."

"So now what, you want us to scare him off?" I asked.

"You know it!" said Nelson. "You take care of him, and I'll give you more information on George Kilmann."

"I don't know if this even is a good idea, but I'll take your word for it!" exclaimed me to the disgruntled mayor. "C'mon guys, let's take care of this asshole, and get back to the city."

"Aurora, you go with Ace!" said Ranger. "I'm coming later with law enforcement."

"Roger that!" said Aurora.

We then took off to go to Lauren's Bar. If Nelson was telling the truth, we'd be in business. However, somehow, I don't know if it even was a good idea, but I wasn't gonna wait to find out.