Chapter thirteen

En başından başla

"Oh, that helps a lot you know? Thank you so much." She replayed sarcasticly rolling her eyes.

But actually she was fangirling about that Nara Shikamaru was standing right in front of her. The genious guy who is not looking so bad tho...

"What are you doing out here alone? The last time you-"

"Yes, I know, the last time I almost got raped. But I was with Hinata, not alone. And like you figured I ran away from the hospital. There is this creepy doctor who would like to experiment on me. And I obviously got out of there. Not today bitch.."

"Why were you in the hospital at the first place?"

He asked confused.

Seems like his genious brain couldn't figure this out.

She mentally grinned.

Do you know the guy?

Yeah. He was my classmate back at the academy. But I never really talked to him.

"Well, because of this" She pulled up her hospital shirt's sleeve showing him the wolf seal.
"I kinda need to bangade it. It burns a little, and who knows when I am getting out of control again. They discovered I have some powers so they sealed it away.." She made a face.

"That's a drag... But I can't just leave you here. Come on, I'll talk to my mother." He said turning around, walking away.

"You what?" She quickly walked up beside him.
"It's not like I won't accept your offer, cuz I will. I just want to make sure that I don't have hearing problems like poor Neji does..." She mumbled.

And while the two were going towards Shikamaru's home, (Y/n) kept talking about nothings. It's just some shit that she invented up. And yes, she does that a lot.

How did I end up here again?

~~~

"Mom! I'm home." Shikamaru said after entering the house with (Y/n) by his side.

"Oh finally! How was your day with your new tea-" She stopped moving when she saw a girl standing next to his son.

Ohmygod I feel like I am dead. Does his mom hate me already?

"S-Shikamaru.. y-y-you b-brought.. YOU BROUGHT HOME A GIRL AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME SOONER??" She yelled.
"Come on in sweetheart, please act like you are home." She said rushing torawds the girl and huggig her.

Act like you are home... do me a favour and don't eat the carpet.

Reji sighed as (Y/n) put up an offended face.

Excuse you? I am not the one stalking people and eating air! So I would apreciate it if you would shut the fuck up!

I am now offended..

If someone here is offended here, it is me.

"What are you even wearing? Come on, I'll search for you something comfy. Is she staying the night?" She asked Shikamaru.

"Yeah, she is." He said yawning.
"I'll be upstairs" He said going towards the stairs.

"A-a. This beautiful girl is your guest young man, not mine. What's your name sweetheart?" She asked smiling.