"NO way. Don't tell me this the destination you were talking about?" Jeha shrieked.

"It is. Look isn't it beautiful?" The director questioned.

Taehyung agreed with director the place was beautiful.

The nature left him feeling at ease and the stresses of the journey simply melted away

The nature left him feeling at ease and the stresses of the journey simply melted away. The breeze in the area was lovingly cool no matter how hot the heat of the sunshine was.

Everywhere he could turn his eyes, he was witnessing the rolling hills so green and full of life. Different species of trees hanging on the hills in a way that one will find it difficult to explain the friendship between nature and creation. Running slowing was a stream that was running from up one of the hills to form a pool at the lower valley.

Adding to the scene of the place were the melodious and beautiful sounds coming from the birds on the surrounding trees. The place possessed its own remarkable and special way of charming that was so striking.

He was brought back to reality by the screaming of Jeha.

"I am not doing this show. How can you even possibly think it was a good idea? I can not live without AC."

"You will have to live here and shoot. Don't forget that you signed the contract. And I will not hear anything about this matter anymore." The director angrily said and left from there.

"I will have to live here? No way." Jeha shouted as she started following director, probably to argue more. But what she didn't knew was that everything was live broadcasted. Everyone was seeing the real her. And after all fiasco with her brother it was literally like she was blindly dancing on the cliff, just one wrong step and everything will end.

"Well that was something." a voice came from behind which made Taehyung turn his head.

There standing was one of the last two participant of the show, Kim Seokjin.

Seokjin was a rookie actor who had acted in two films. He had gained himself a small fanbase because of his work and his looks. His face was just right. His features were well spaced and set, and everything looked like it had been carefully measured and put in a place.

The first thing one would notice about him were his eyes. He has soft, welcoming and attentive eyes. The skin around his eyes were almost puffy-like. His plump lips were usually always worn by pucker or smirk of humor. His jaw aligns his eyes and mouth with ease, and his jaw outline his neck.

He gives vibe of a very innocent garden nymph who wanders flower fields at night. He reminded Taehyung of a delicate while flower dancing alone in the cold wind on a dark night as the darkness and cruelty could never outshine his purity and charm.

"Hello I am Kim Seokjin. Nice to meet you Mr. Kim." Seokjin said as he bowed slightly.

"Hello. Please call me Taehyung. I am younger than you. And I really liked your work." Taehyung smiled as he bowed back.

"Well then you can call me Hyung and Thank you for the admiring my work."

"Sure Hyung. Hyung this is Jimin my best friend and PA." Taehyung introduced Jimin who bowed too.

"Hello Jimin. You can call me Hyung too."

Soon they got familiar with each other as if they knew each other from ages.

"..So that's why I rejected that offer." Seokjin concluded the story about him rejecting some script.

"Shame. The role was just made for you Hyung." Jimin sadly sighed.

"I know right. If only Hyung knew how to dance." Taehyung joined Jimin too.

"Hello. I'm Ho-Seok. Just call me J hope. If there is any chance I would love to teach everyone how to dance!" came a very excited voice which scared Jimin who almost fell down from his chair.

"You scared me." Jimin muttered.

"I am sorry. I didn't wanted too. I just heard dance and I jumped into the conversation." Ho-Seok mumbled while looking down.

"Hey its okay. Don't be sad Hyung." Taehyung coaxed a now upset Ho-Seok.

Ho-Seok looked up and smiled widely towards Taehyung and naturally joined their conversation.

It might be odd but honestly, Ho-Seok reminded Taehyung of a Kitchen. Like after a grueling day of work and school, one head home and subconsciously go to their kitchen because it is such a familiar place that hold all of their joys and pleasure.

Just like a homely kitchen, Ho-Seok's features were just so homely and comforting. Whenever Taehyung looked at him, he felt like he was at his home tightly wrapped in a comforting blanket.

Ho-Seok's big and expressing eyes were full of emotions, reminding him of fireworks which spark at tiniest of joy, his wide heart smile, his very defined face full of warmth and hope and light black fluffy air dancing against the cold wind made him a walking ball of hope.

The camera was secretly recording all four of them, meeting for the first time even though it didn't looked like that. The camera zoomed on Taehyung's face who was smiling brightly enjoying his company.

'Every new friend is a new adventure.....the start of more memories.'

- Patrick Lindsay

___________________________________________________

Here is the next chapter.

How was it? Let me know your thoughts.

Was description of Seokjin and Ho-Seok acceptable?

Thank you so much for reading.️♥️

Stay safe and healthy <3