Chapter 108: Your Woman

Start from the beginning

Park Jimin turned his back to her while flicking his wrist. The men came forward to surround her. This was not the first time that Lalisa Park had gotten in trouble with her brothers due to her unruly ways. The guards already had a long protocol on how to deal with her without hurting her. The Park brothers strictly forbid rough treatment against their sister even while forcing her to come home. They could only surround her on all sides, and coerce her to walk.

Rosè Yang frowned upon seeing Lisa's frightened expression. When they made eye contact, she was pleading for help. She was familiar with Lisa's mother's nagging ways. She knew she would suffer along as Lisa never fails to run to her side and vent after getting a scolding.

She turned to Park it but he wasn't looking at her. He was glaring at Han Wuting, sizing the man up and down. It was clear who the winner of this battle was, for Han Wuting immediately averted his eyes and bowed his head in fear.

"Mr. Park, I didn't know she was your woman." Han Wuting truthfully said, terrified of provoking the man before him. He didn't think poking the rabbit would involuntarily awaken the slumbering dragon.

Rosè Yang didn't know why Park Jimin was so angry in the first place. She grabbed his sleeve in an attempt to get his attention, but he was busy intimidating Han Wuting. Growing annoyed, she tugged on the cuff of his shirt and jumped in surprise when he clasped his warm, calloused hands over her tiny ones. He looked down at her, the glacier within his eyes thawing out.

"What's wrong? Does it hurt somewhere?" He asked while looking down at her with a worried expression.

"Lisa didn't do anything wrong, why is she being sent back to the main mansion? He did a good job on the surgery. I'm alive and well—"

"That's not why I'm mad." He frowned.

She put two and two together. "You're mad over a blind date? That's so petty!" She couldn't believe he was this childish!

"We didn't even know each other back then." She added, her brows drawing together in frustration.

Her statement completely shocked the Park siblings except for Park Jimin who already knew she didn't remember him. Park Daniel looked at her incredulously. She didn't know his older brother? What kind of bullsh*t was that! She used to hover around him like an obnoxious fly that wouldn't go away no matter how many times you swatted at it!

Lalisa Park also looked disturbed by this. She remembered there was a point in their childhood that her Rosie suddenly stopped visiting the Park Main Mansion. She had cried to her parents but even they couldn't get any answer from the Yang's. It took one month for her to finally get in contact with her best friend. From then on, there was a shift in Rosè's personality.

Everyone in the Park household was surprised. She stopped visiting the Main Mansion and opted to meet up somewhere else. She stopped nagging Daniel for any news of Park Jimin. Even Madam Park noticed her absence since she used to ask her to pass on letters to Park Jimin. It was really strange, but Lalisa Park figured it was simply because she wanted to move on from the painful parting.

Not long after, an engagement between the Yang family and the Jeong family were announced to the public.

"Hey, hey, little girl, what do you mean you don't know my—"

"That's enough." Park Jimin interjected, not wanting this to be heard in front of strangers. The longer he thought about it, the more it irked him. How could she easily forget about him?

He remembered running into her at a banquet when she was twelve or thirteen, but she had ran right past him as if he was just a stranger. To add salt to the wound, she had been chasing after Jeong Jaehyun holding a plate with a slice of cake in it. The cake just happened to be the same one that Park Jimin liked, and they had shared between them so many times before.

"But brother—"

The brooding stare from Park Jimin was so chilling, even Park Daniel who had experienced hell and back, was paralyzed in fear.

Park Daniel decided to drop the subject. His brother was right. This wasn't the best time and place to speak about such crucial information.

"I'll bring Lisa back to the main mansion—"

"You will do no such thing. Lisa will remain with me and keep me company." Rosè Yang interjected, frowning as she watched the scene unfold before her.

"Rosè, Lisa needs to be taught a lesson-"

"For what? Helping me move on?" Rosè Yanv angrily asked in disbelief.

Park Jimin fiercely glowered at her, "Moving on with what? Useless rebounds that would only waste your time?"

She narrowed her eyes to glare at him. "She was just trying to help!" She tried to yank her hand out of his, but instead, he tugged her towards him. His pull was so strong, she would have fallen off the bed if he didn't haul her to his chest.

Even when he stared down at her, she wasn't scared of him. A staring competition between the blizzard in his eyes and the raging fire in hers had started. At that moment, none of them planned to yield.