48.

4 years later....

Ohhhh! Jungso come here. She is running away from me. Aish!!!! This girl. Come here and wear this. I called her name but she didn't want to change her dress from me.

She yelled. Where is my dadaaa Ohhh! He is not here please come out and wear this i yelled. No! Call my dadaa first I meet him then I wear anything. Arghhhh this dady's girl. They both really testing my passion.

Ohhh jungso. What happened he said. We both turned towards him jungso run towards him and he lifted her in his arms. What happened jungso why are you creating a mess for your mom. Dadaaa I wanna wear dresss from you not mama. She said. With a habit of her father. Making a pout with her doe eyes anyone can melt easily.

Jungkook kissed her cheeks. Come let's go. I'll help my princess to wear her dress ok he take her in the room.

This duo. Seriously they ganged up over me. I walked inside the room jungwoo. Is woke up already he is seated on the bed. When I intered in a room. He smiles at me. I smile and pull him up in my arms. Jungwoo is a second child and he is mama's boy.

He love me more then his appa. He is just 2 year. And he said his first word as mama. And I am so happy after that. And Jungso's first word is dadaa. Aish this girl I am just waiting for my son when he will grown up. And a company me. To gang up on them.

I kissed him on his cheeks and washed him up. Today is jungso's birthday and koo decided to celebrate it with a lots of guests.

After taking him down stairs. I saw koo seated on a couch with jungso and he sniled at me. Give me my son back to me. Y/n I missed him too. Koo loved both of them equally. But jungso is his first child so she always stick with him.

I walked towards them and handed jungwoo to him. He kissed him and jungwoo wrapped his little arms around his neck. He always hugged his appa like that. He exactly look like jungkook. They look so cute together.

I was just adore him. How he plays with his kids. One was holding in his arms. And the other one was seated on his lap.

Then I heared a foot steps walked towards me. Ohh yura unnie and jin hyung walked inside. I hugged unnie and they both seated in a living room then one by one everyone started walking inside. Then mom and dad arrived. Whenever mom and dad arrived they can't let them go anywhere.

Mom and dad always take them with themselves then jimin hyung and yunna unnie and taehyung hyung and Jane unnie and then everyone Namjoon hyung with his wife yeah he also get married 3 years ago and jhope hyung and suga hyung they both married with a beautiful ones.

Taehyung hyung has 3 kids. Two boys and one girl. Jimin hyung has two kids one is a boy and the other one is girl. Jin hyung had one kid he is a boy. And namjoon hyung and suga hyungs wife's are pregnent with there first child.

Hobi hyubg just got married. So he didn't have any.

After a long day of party. They all get back to there places. Mom and dad take jungwoo and jungso with them.

And I am really missing both of my baby's. I am standing in front of the mirror and Removing my accessories. Then I felt a couple of arms on my west and he is my men. Who always holding me like that. I smiled.

He started kissing me on my neck. I know what he wants.

I turned towards him and he holding my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He placed his face in my neck and inhaled my scent. My place of love.

I thought he just resting on me. But he slowly started unzipped my dress from back. Koo" What are your doing. Y/n I really want you please don't stop me.

No koo". I am tired. I said so he losses his grip and walked inside the bathroom without saying a word I know he is angry now. He walked out from the bathroom and lied down on the bed. Then after washing up myself. I walked out he scrolling through the phone. He didn't look at me. I lied beside him.

Koo I said but he didn't replied. I called him again and again but he didn't look at me. I know how to handle him.

I seated on his legs and snatched a phone from his hand and threw it on the bed. He rolled his eyes. Get up I need to sleep. I am so sleepy write now. He said and threw me on the other side of the bed.

What? Seriously you threw me like I am a stuff. I said. He turned on the other side and closed his arms and eyes.

No I will not let him sleep now. I want sex. I stood up and walked towards him. His eyes are closed.

Koo! I called him but he ignored. Koooooooo! I called him again he hummed. open your eyes. I said. No I am sleepy and tired. He said. I seated besid him.

And captured his lips In a deep kisss. He didn't kiss me back. I started kissing him on his neck. But he didn't respond.

It's enough. I started crying with a loud voice. He suddenly seated up. What happened sorry sorry please sorry. I just teasing you baby please sorry. No you didn't love me anymore.

He laughed and lied me down on the bed and hovering over me. You refused me right. He said. While raising his eyebrow. He pulled a drawer which is in night stand. He take out his tie and tied my hand above the bed.

It's time for your punishment baby....

The end.......