40.

Jungkook pov....

I rushed into the bathroom  and clossed the door. I know what she is trying to do but I am not ready for that.

I want seen her again in that pain which she threw before.  She is still weak. She got some time to recover herself. I didn't get physical to her.

When I felt something like that. I walked away from her so I didn't do anything like that with her I control my self from 2 years.

I have to waited for some more time. Maybe she is healthy for that but I can't take any risk with her health. I almost going to lost her but thank god I got her back god gives her life back. To me.

But I can't erase some of that worse memory when we lost our child when she cried threw the pain.

What if she is not healthy for that and she again got pregnent. What if she again face complications in her pregnancy.

No! No! I can't I talk to myself and walked outside When I saw her she is sleeping peacefully. I walked towards her. I kissed her forehead I stared her from toe to head  she is looking breathtaking beautiful. Ohhh god she is testing my patience. I covered her with blancket and lied beside her I pulled her closer to mine.

I am lossing my patience. I stood up and walked out from the room. I entered in the room which I decorated for my kid.

I walked inside. I seated on the bed and stared each and every corner of the room. I recall that when jimin hyung announced about noona pregnency and then I rememberd when I announced them about y/n' s pregnency. How they are happy for me.

And then when dr told me to abort that kid. Then how worse those days. when I told y//n to abort that kid she threw me out of the room and cried for a whole night. How she felt when she knows that she had to abort a kid which is in her womb.

I tear dropped from my eyes. I still can't overcome with that I stood up and wipe my tears and walked back to my room.

I lied beside her and I just stared her face I don't want anything I just want her to be my side. I don't know when I fall for her this much. But I realised that the day passes my love had increased for her.

I kissed her forehead and pulled her into a hug and I slept.

Next day...

I woke up before she wakes up. She is sleeping on the bed like she sleeps before. Her both legs spread on the bed and hands are almost choke my neck.

Her hairs are on my face and her one leg is on my thigh I chuckled. On her and I recalled my first moment when I slept with her. She through me on the floor.

I slowly moved her hands and legs on me then I kissed her forehead and coverd her with the blanket. I walked inside the bathroom after doing my morning routine I walked out from the bathroom.

I saw she is stilll sleeping but in anti clock position. I walked towards her y/n! Get up I called her. She didn't respond y/n! Got up baby. I said. She hummed but turn on the other side. Y/n! Ok bye I said. She stood up and screamed. Hey! Jungkook!  You no how much I hate you when you woke me up early in the morning. She said Her eyes are still clossed. Her hair spred on her face. Her pink lips angry pout.

Ok so if you hate me this much so bye I said and try to stood up. arghhhhhhhh! She yelled and got up from the bed. She walked into the bathroom. By tapping her feet on the floor angrily.

I chuckled on her. I loved her very much. I walked down stairs and making breakfast for her. Then I felt a couple of arms around my waist. I smiled. But I didn't give her attaintion.

She back hugged me tightly.  I am sorry koo" you know  how much sleepy head I am. Sorry if I hurt you. She said.  No it's ok it's not your problem if you hate me. I said. Just for giving her a annoyed attitude.

No koo" who told you that I hate you. She said while standing infront of me. With his little cute pout you said to me I said. She placed her hands around my waist and looked upwords on my face.

Koo" you know how much I love you right! How can you think that I hate you I was just said because I am sleepy. I smiled and pack her on her lips. I hold her waist and pull up into my arms and then placed her on the kitchen counter.

Sit here I said. What do you like to eat my princess. I said she giggle. I want pancakes and banana milk.... She said. ok just wait here and look at your handsome husband making a tasty pancakes for his beautiful wife I said. She rolled her eyes and giggle.

She continiously talking to me that she wanna do that and that and many more things I just heard her alll chaotic talk.

After making a breakfast. I placed it on the table come on y/n I said. She shook her head. Come and pick me in your arms she said. I scratched my eyebrow and walked towards her. My eyes fall on her lips.  I lean towards her and kissed her on her lips. She kissed me back. I broke the kiss and smiled. I pulled her up in my arms and  take her to the dining table.

After breakfast I dropped her to jimin hyung mension and I have to go for mission.

To be continued....