34.

Yunna pov....

I am not able to sleep because of him I can't  take him out of my mind. His eyes is enough to melt me his gaze is enough to shiver down my spine.

Ohhhh why I can't sleep. Then I heard a notification. I pick my phone from night stand and scrolling it. I found a text from unknown number so I read.

U/k

Hey doctor stop thinking about me I am not able to sleep.

Me.
Who's there?
(I don't know who it's is but I think he is the one)

U/k

Please don't say this I am hurt. I thought you never forget the test of me.

Me.
(Oh no he is the one oh my heartbeat. )
Ohh! Where did you find my number?

U/k

It's easy for me. By the way can we meet?

Me.
Why? Do you wanna meet me?

U/k

I wanna see you again and again I think I like you.

Me..
What? How did you? I mean you don't know me who I am. I don't know you who you are how can you say that?

U/k

Ohh! So hii miss.kim yunna. It's very nice to meet you.. my name is park.jimin. I am the ceo of park industry.

Me..

I don't wanna meet you! Don't text  me again.

U/k

Ok so meet you tomorrow in xyz cafe if you are not  reached there on time so I will come to your hospital and pick you up.

Me.

Hey! Are you mad.

U/k

Ok bye❤️ miss me❤️

Me..

I will not.

Is he mad how can he said that  but I don't know why I am not scared of him I felt tickling in my heart. When ever I thought about him.  I can't forget that kiss. it's my first kiss and it feels amazing. I want more. Ohhh my feelings. I snap out of my thoughts.

How prevert I am ohh god. Just look at me. I cursed myself and slept but smiled never left my lips.

Next day...
I don't wanna go that cafe. But I don't know why. I went there. I seated on the chair. Then I heard a laugh and someone seated infront of my chair.

I looked upwards on his face. He smiled. I turned my gaze on another side so finally you come to me he said.

I stared at him he smiles and placed his hands on the table so what did you order. he asked. No thank you I don't want anything. I said. he smiled we drink our soft drinks.