9.

snatched a book from her hand. She screamed, Hey. Give it to me. Then I saw she wrote only one word on her whole page. And that is "koo." What is this? I asked while stared at her. Koo she replied. I know that. But why are you writing this again and again?

I didn't study for 2 days. I am busy in preparation for my marriage, so how can I be able to write anything? I let out a sigh. Yeah, you are the one who decorates the church, right? You are the one who makes food, right? That's why you are busy in preparation. Right, I asked by raising my eyebrow.

She started crying. Why are you doing this to me? Why are you yelling at me? Now I am your wife; that's why you're yelling at me, right? She said this while hiding her face in the pillow.

But I know all her tactics. Whenever she doesn't learn anything, she acts like she is crying. And I am such a strict teacher.

Ok, get up and show me your face. I said. She shook her head. No, you get lost from here, then I pull my head up. She said.

Oh, come on, y/n. You are not a kid. I said She pulled her head up. Koo Why are you doing this? I don't want to study. I hate this very much. She said.

We were arguing on the same topic when I heard a knock on my door. Come in, I said. A servant came inside. Sir, a man who came to meet you last time is waiting for you. I rolled my eyes. Okay, I'll be there. I'll just come, and when I come, I want you to learn all of this. she nodded. I walked out.

Before I reached downstairs, I already called my hyungs. hello Mr? I screamed his name. So, Mr. Jeon Jungkook What did you decide? tell me. He asked, and I laughed. What did you want? I asked. You have to pay for her or give her back to me. before he spoke another word. I punched him on the face.

Don't you ever dare say that again. Ok, I said. And punch him again. Hey, are you mad? Okay, take her back to me. He said.

Whom I asked my daughter. he said. I laughed. Ok, but why? I asked. He yelled because she is still in my custody. I will never leave her with you. He said.

Come on, sit here. I said. He looked at me. Yeah, yeah, sit here, I want yo to meet my wife. I asked. He is still in a confused state. Ok, let me show you my wife. Y/nahhhh. Come here, baby. I screamed her name.

She walked inside the leaving room. She is not comfortable because of him, and I don't want my wife to be scared of anyone. After all, she is mine. Now, no one even dares to scare her.

She walked toward me. I point and show her my lap. She set me on my lap.

What do you mean by that? Her uncle asked. Meet her; she is my wife. mrs.jeon jungkook and from now her custody is mine she is mine. And don't you dare to scare her. I said. He laughed. I think you forgot about her nudes... Right... I laughed. Never. I have already destroyed your house. As I spoke another word, he bent down because of the force. Namjoon Hyung kicked him on his knee, pulled his mobile phone out of his pocket, broke him into pieces, and gave it to me.

Kick him out of my mansion. I ordered to my guards. Thank you, Hyung, for helping me, I said. Oh, Kookie, don't be so formal in front of me. He said. and walked out.

I didn't realize it. She was still seated on my lap. And stared into my eyes.

What? I asked. She sat more closely to my face. And while caresing my hair, "Koo' she called my name. I replied in hum Thank you for saving me from him. She hugged me tightly. Everything is okay, but she is still on my lap. and the problem is she is so close to my**$ as before I lost my control. Ok, get up, y/n, I said.

She got up and said, Tuition time is finished. Teach me tomorrow, she said, and walked out.

Oh, that girl, she is driving me crazy. Day by day for her.

Time skips....

When I entered a room, I saw she was in the balcony. And staring at something, I walked towards her, standing beside her. What are you looking for? I asked. Nothing; I just want to go outside.

I never went before. I wonder how beautiful things are there. I saw on a TV my uncle had. I used to watch some Korean dramas and cartoons on it, she said.

I felt bad for her. Ok, y/n, get ready. We are going for dinner. I said. She widened her eyes. what? Dinner. with me. she said. Yeah, why not? You are my wife, and it's normal to have a dinner outside with your wedded wife. I said. She smiled brightly. But she slowly faded away. I don't know what to wear. She said. Making a little pout

Ok, let me show you what to wear, as I said. She hummed, and we both walked inside the closet. I pick some clothes for her; change it. Mmm, not this; try this. No, not this. then I give her a decent black frock.

Before I take her out. I thought it'd be better to consult a doctor, so I called the doctor. Hello dr I said. yes, Mr. Jeon. dr said. How about Y/N's condition? I asked. That's very impressive. She is recovering well. dr replied. I smiled. I have to ask you something. I said. Yes, Mr. Jeon. Dr replied. Can I take her out today for dinner? I asked. Yeah, why not? But be careful with her; maybe she got panicked after looking for others. But if nothing happens like that, it will be a great recovery. Mr Jeon Dr said. Ok, Dr., thank you so much. I said there was no need, Mr. Jeon. Take care.

Call ended....

when she walked out of the bathroom. It's hard to divert my gaze from her.

She is looking breathtakingly beautiful in that frock. I said while I stared at her. Ok, so I wear this, she said. She walked in front of the mirror and started tying her hair in a bun. She started to put on some makeup. Oh, stop doing this, I said. why she yelled. You already look beautiful even without makeup. I walked towards her and held a lipstick in her hand. Just put this a little bit. I applied lipstick to her lips.

That moment is so close. I touched her lips. She just stared into my eyes. Ok, thank you, she said. I remove my hands. She picked up a perfume bottle, and before she started, she started spraying herself. I take her hand and spray it a little bit.

She is adoring her face in front of the mirror. I walked inside the closet and brought one box from it. I placed a neckless. On her beautiful neck. She widened her eyes and said, "Wowwwww.Koooo, it's beautiful. She said. and smiled brightly. I untie her hair. I don't want anyone to stare at anything that is mine. I started combing her long, beautiful hair.

Ok, let's go, I said. She walked out.

To be continued.