25.

Jungkook pov..

I don't know how to convince her about abortion. she is so happy for that baby. I am tensed about that. I try to say but I can't so I just massaged her feet. she slept. I cover her with blancket and kissed her forehead.

I walked out from my room. I don't know why but I didn't sleep at night after that I was just worried about her  what if she again fall or she had to bare pain again.

I walked into the room which I decorated for my child's. I walked there and stared every corner of the room a tear dropped from my eyes by recalled all the moments.

Flashback...

How we share are first night after 1 year of our marriage. When we were in Italy.

Flashback....

Congratulations mr.jeon your wife is pregnant. Dr said. And went out of the room. I laughed and hugged my mom then I seated beside her by holding her hands and kissed them  when I tell her about that she is pregnant she hugged me tightly. How she is happy.

Flashback...

I pulled her up in my arms and seated her on the bed then I placed my head on her lap and caressd her tummy and talking to my child. Then she kissed me.

A tear continously dropped from my eyes. I seated on the floor and cry hard.

And yeah again I can't able to sleep today.
I walked back to my room and layed beside her by carsing her cheeks i think maybe I can take her all the pains and give her all my happiness a tear rolled down from my eyes i am scared I am really scared of loosing her I just wanna live my life with her and I think that is love I just stared her the whole night.

When she wakes up. I already seated beside her. she wakes up and slowly oppend her eyes. She smiled seeing me. She seated up and hugged me. I kissed her lips. I try to enter my tounge into her. but she didn't open her mouth she stop me by placing her hand on my chest. What happened I asked. she shook her head and walk into the bathroom.

She walked out after taking a bath. I am already waiting for her complete it whatever you left I said. she run towards me and seated on my lap. she only wear bathrobe. We kissed for a couple of minute. She rested her head on my forehead koo" don't worry about anything I'll take care of myself  Ok you just take care of yourself. Ok she said. by cupped my cheeks.

I pulled her up in my arms and walk inside the closset I placed her on the couch which is placed in the closed. I take out her cloths from closset and walked towards her and seated beside her. I removed her bathrobe and put clothes on her then I take her out of the closset and dry her hair. I kissed her nap of her neck. She smiled. She continiously talking to me.

I just listen to her. She is seated infront of mirror and i am behind her. I comb her hair she is looking on the other side. I just smiled at her then my smile disapered when I saw a blood flow from her nose I turned her towards me. I take out some tissues and wipe her blood she talkes to me I know she ignored. That blood or maybe she is used too of it. I kissed her cheeks and take her out of the room.

Koo" I can walk my self. She said. yeah I know but please let me do this. I said. she smiled. and kissed my chest. I smiled back and take her to the downstairs I seated her on the dinning table they all are already waiting for us.

Jin hyung  can you please passed me the butter she said. jin hyung passed her. That she smiled. she continiously talked and laughed with evryone.  I just stared her laughing and smiled appear on my lips.

After breakfast...

Jin hyung called me in my office. I walked towards my office jungkook what happened did you ask y/n about abortion? He asked.

I shook my head. Jungkook dr contacted me in the morning before chemo therapy is the best treatment for leukimea before starting this we have to abort that child ask her what if she suffers alot more then are think we have to tell her about her condition. She is more important than the one who is not even birth. Jin hyung said while patting my shoulder and went out of the room.

I seated on the floor how can I tell her to adopt our child how can I ! I said to myself and burst into tears.

I walked into my room I oppend the door she is seated on the bed. I walked towards her and seated on the bed koo" where were you after breakfast I am looking for you I thought you are not in the mension she said.

I carsed her cheeks and seated beside her I hugged her. She hugged me back. What happened koo" she asked.

I let out a deep breath and collect all my courage.Y/n I said. She hummed if I am asking you for something did you do it for me or not. I asked . She smiled yeah kookie just tell me anything for you she said.

I tightend my hold on her arms. A_abort this c_child! I said and a tear drop from my eyes. She losses her grip on my waist. 

"Pleaseeeee". I said while sobbing...

Pleaseee y/n please. For starting your chemo therapy you have to abort this child. It's hard for you to give a birth in this condition If you do this so you will. You will die! She broke the hug and seated properly and slowly started shook her head.

No! No! Koo"  let me die. I can't I can't abort my child. Rather I die. I hugged her from her back. Don't say this y/n please abort this child I said I can't control my tears.

No! I said no! She yelled I told you I want so it's mean I want get out! Get out ! From here get out jungkook leave me alone. She yelled with all her heart  and burst into tears.

I hugged her more tightly. Don't cry please don't cry y/n baby please. There is no other option y/n I said. Jungkook what if I abort this child and after that I will die. Atlist if I die you have our child with you. I cut her words and captured her lips in a kiss. We both sobbing while kissing. I put my lips on her  Please don't say this to me. I said. She creat some distance. From now please leave me alone Jungkook! She said.

Author's pov...

He stood up and got out of the room. She clossed the door from inside he seated out side the door and she  seated inside she burst into tears. He just listen her sobs while crying himself after sometime. There is no response from the both side but they are still seated apposite sides of the door.

Jungkook put her hand on the door y/n open the door. Let me come inside he said. she didn't reply. Don't do this to me y/n I don't wanna loose you please y/n open the door Pleaseeeee He sobs continously.

To be continued.......