24.

Author's pov...

Mrs.jeon hugged v and crying. V my y/nahh is so innocent. she is pregnent how can she bare this pain. Jimin hold her hand aunty please don't cry be strong if you crying like this so who can care kookie and y/nah. she nodded and wipe her tears.

Hyung how can we forget about that she is pregnent. Jimin asked to jin. Maybe because of y/n hyung what about jungkook I think he also didn't realised that. V said.  Don't worry Everything will be fine. Called best doctor of cancer cure we will treat her with the best. Suga said and namjoon pulled out the mobile phone from his pocket and walked out from there.

When y/n was sleeping jungkook enters in her room. He set beside her by holding her hands in his hands. He kissed her back of hand how strong you are y/nahh you can do anything for me just not to disturbe me you didn't tell a word from your mouth. You bare every pain alone. Why would You do this With me he started crying again. He didn't realised when he fall asleep.

Y/n woke up and saw jungkook holding her hands. and her head is rested on his hands. She turned an little towards him and caressd his cheeks.

His eyes are red puffy like he cried a whole night but why they all are reacting like this If my baby is fine so why they are behaving like this.

Namjoon entered in the room and saw y/n is awake. y/n how you feel he asked. she nodded..l fine hyung. what is happend with me is anything wrong. She asked namjoon didn't give her answer. he just nodded and got out of the room.

Jungkook woke up y/n clossed her eyes pretending to be sleep.vjungkook got up and kissed her hand. Then he stood up and kissed her on her forehead y/n wake up baby. I wanna see your eyes please baby. He said. And started crying. Jin entered in the room. jungkook Dr said we can take a discharge of her and if the cancer is on second stage so we can cure it.  Everything will be fine you just have to be patient. Jungkook nodded. Come and meet dr he wants to meet you.

Jungkook leave y/n 's hand and got out of the room.

Y/n pov...

I am still in shock what they are said to me I am suffering from blood cancer but why is this happening with me so that unbareable pain that blood that weakness it's not normal it's all symptoms of this a tear rolled down from my eyes.

Why I can't gave them any happiness in there life why they all suffering with me. Why God! Why my koo" through this pain. He is so happy for our baby why is this happend with us.

I cried for a long time and then I fall asleep.

Jungkook pov...

I entered with jin hyung in the  cabin please be seated mr Jeon and mr Kim. he said. I seated infront of him as I know your wife is pregnant. dr said yeah how can I forget about this I talked to myself. Yes dr  is everything fine  no Mr. Jeon. she is not capable to give birth right now.  She will become weak day by day.

And it's hard to give birth may be she will die. if she carry this child. dr said.

I don't know what to answer cause my mind is blanck.

Jin hyung talked to him for a while. dr said to him for chemo Therapy and born marrow transplant then he hold my hand and dragged me out of the room.

I walked out and seated quietly I don't know what to do. I just closed my eyes and leaned back on the chair.

Author's pov..

Suga and namjoon completed all discharge procedure  and  after that they all drove off to the mention back.

Jungkook didn't eat a peace of food from whole two nights and one day.

They entered in the mension y/n pretend like she is fine and nothing is happend with her she hold jungkook's hand and seated him on the dining table and asked a servent to placed food infront of him she seated on his lap by wrapping her arms arround him. He stared in her eyes she kissed on his nose. then his eyes then his cheeks. then his lips. After that she rested her head on his forehead.

Then servent entered with a try of food. she feed him with her hands. he seated quitely just stared her face.

After having a meal they both entered in there room. she seated beside him by hugging him he just wrapped his hands arround her. koo" don't overthink about me everything will be fine. She said. he just hummed!  ( He continiously thinking about there child and her health)

The room was filled with silence they both didn't speak a word. He just put his face on her head. and she just put her head on his chest. he cried without making a noice and she also. They both sleep like they missed each other.

Then all his hyungs arrived there with them. And mr.jeon and mrs.jeon is also with them they didn't want them to feel alone.

They woke up by hearing a noices. he walked out and saw many of them come on jungkook let's have a dinner together. hobi said. look kookie what I made for you and y/n come and seated. mrs.jeon said.

They both walked down stairs. She seated beside jungkook the dinner was so chaotic they try to distrect there minds.

And y/n also joined them. They  laughing and talking. But jungkook didn't respond after having a dinner he went into his office y/n in her room.

Y/n pov..

Koo" is so tensed because of me. I know if the cancer will not cure. I will die and if I die my koo will be alone and my baby I carsed my belly baby don't worry mama will become well before giving birth to you the only thing that gives me relief is to think about my child. A smiled appears always whenever I caress my belly.

Baby if I die so please take care of your appa he is so sweet he loves you alot you just be his strength. I said. While catsing my belly.

Then I saw jungkook enters in the room holding a try he walked towards me and seated beside me he tugged my hair strands behind my ear and kissed my forehead. he smiled but I know this that his smile is not bright y/n take this  medicine baby. He said and I gulp it.

After that he walked inside the closet he take out a massage therapy oil. he seated he pull my legs up in his arms and put pillow and then placed my legs on it he massaged my feet you can closed your eyes y/n and take a rest he said. I closed my eyes and just feel his touch. My love of my life.

To be continued....