35.

Yunna pov...

I was attained a patient and started walking out. And reached to the counter. Then I heared a foot steps. There are 5 long highted well built body. Full black dress up. Men's are  rushing inside and a men full coverd of blood laying on the stretcher.

I run towards him and when I saw him. I was shocked he is jimin. What happend to him. I ask. And started walking into the Operation theater. Heyy nurse please call the doctor. I screamed. What happend tell me. I yelled and a tear rolled down from my eyes. He had a shot in his left arm. And on his waist. He said. I carsed my hand on his wound.

A tears continously fall from my eyes. My heart clenched after seeing him like that. Doctor arrived and take him to the operation theater.... I was just stood in the corner and sobbings. I recall all the moments which I spent with him.

Jungkook pov....

Before I reached to the hospital I called Namjoon hyung and told him about that. I reached to the hospital I run inside. I asked to the doctor they said. He is inside the operation theater.

Then I found one of my men. Standing outside the theatre. I walked towards him. He told me everything which happens. It means someone is behind him. But who? Right know I was so tensed about hyung so i just  wait for them.then they all reached there. I told them everything.

Then a doctor came out of the theatre. I saw a girl she walked outside I run towards her is hyung fine. She looked at me and started crying. Her hands coverd with blood. Then I remember she is the girl whom jimin hyung loved.

Stop crying. I said she hugged me why is this happened with him she continiously sobbing on my shoulder. I just patted her back. I seated her on the bench.

Then after some time doctor came out of the Operation theater and jin hyung walked towards the doctor how he is he hyung asked.

He is out of danger. We take out all the bullets and he lost his blood too much. It will take some time to wake him up otherwise you can meet him after shifting him in the private room. Doctor said and walked out.

Thank god he is fine. I have to go and take y/n here otherwise if she found out that she will get angry on me they all nodded and I walked out.

I reached my mention. I saw her she is in the room Y/n we have to go I said. where? I'll tell you then I told her everything she started crying. How is he koo please take me to him. She said and we drove off to the hospital.

When we reached there jimin hyung is shifted in a private room. She walked inside and hugged him. Please hyung open your eyes and she started crying.

Jimin pov...

I felt a lot of pain in my all over the body. I slowly open my eyes when I felt a wieght on me.

Hyung please open your eyes I chuckled. And pat her back Y/nahhh I am fine stop crying. As i said. She pull her head up and stared in my eyes.

Why are you doing this she kick my chest. I laughed. what if something happens bed to you. She asked nothing will  gonna happen with me. As long as my sister is praying for me. I said. She kissed my cheeks and hugged me again. I'll kill you if you got hurt again she said.

I laughed oh stop pretending like you are mafia. I said. She raised her eyebrow don't forget my husband is a mafia. she said and I chuckled. Then the door oppend and everyone come inside. They all looked happy.

Ohh hyung you scared us. Jungkook said then they all started talking to me y/n is seated beside  me by holding my hand.

Then again a door oppend and I saw a yunna. She walked inside and they all looked at her Y/n get up doctor had to check him up. Jungkook said by holding her arm. Ok koo she said and stood up. They all walked out of the room.

The room was filled with silence. She didn't speak a word. Caugh* yunna why are you pretending like you don't know me. I said. She didn't reply. I started to seated up on the bed. She helped me she hold my arms. She was too closed to my face. She was about to walking out but I hold her wrist. Please don't egnore me. I said.

She turned towards me and captured my lips in a kiss. I hold her waist and pull her more closer to me. Then I felt she is sobbing. I broke the kiss. She rested her head on my head and cupped my cheecks she stared in my eyes. Jimin I love you. She said.

My eyes widdend and she hugged me. I smilled  and hugged her back. Then she broke the hug. I wipe her tears with my hands. Yunna can I have a kiss again. I said. She giggle and kick my chest. Jerk she said and kissed me again.

Then we broke the kiss by the Caugh* sound. We looked towards the door and we saw y/n is standing on the door.

Oh sorry you can continue she giggle and walked out Yunna looked towards me with a question mark on her face. I laughed. she is my sister. Jungkook's wife. I said. ohhh she said and stood up. What where are you going I said. I am on my duty you jerk... Get well soon l'll take a round after every 1 hour. She said. 1 hour how can I live without seeing you.

Oh come on jimin stop being childish. She said. And walked out childish. I smirked.

To be continued....