47.

Time skips...

We both laid beside each other hands are intertwined. Arghhhh! I shout he seated up on the bed. What happen y/n he asked i chuckeld koo give me your hand i hold his hand and placed it on my baby bump. What happen--- he didn't complete his words shhh!! Just feel it I said. He started me with a confused pout on his face with his doe eyes.

Then baby kicked. Ohhhh! Ohhh!! Y/n is it my baby kicked? He screamed ohhh! Wowwwwwwww! Y/n! It's so beautiful. His eyes glister with tears. He hugged me tightly. Ohhhh y/n this iss amazing. I can't believe this when will our baby come out He asked. I giggle.. It's my 8 month kookie and may be a next week? I said. He widened his eyes and he cuddled me from behind. He traced his hands under my shirt on bare belly. He carsed it and kissed me on my cheeks continuously he is so excited and so happy for the baby.

Time skips.

6 days latter.

We both slept peaceful. I woke up when I felt a pain. I oppend my eyes and started to seated on the bed and the pain increased. I yelled. Koo get up I pat his shoulder. He suddenly seated up on the bed. What happen? He asked and I was started crying. Koo look at this flued. The water bag broked. What is this y/n? He yelled worriedly. Ohhh koo take me to the hospital. Baby will came out any time. I shouted.

Ohhh ok ok he stood up and call jimin hyung and put his phone on his pocket and walked towards me. He pull me up in his strong arms and walked down stairs and placed me in a car seat.

Just took a deep breath y/n he said. But I continuously screamed in pain. Koo fast. Koo drive faaaaaaaast! Arghhhhhh!!!!! Please ohhh please y/n I may going to cry don't do this. He said. If it as normal at that time so litrary I laughed at his situation. After reaching the hospital. He pull me up again in his arms and run inside. Doctor and nurses we're gathered there. Ohh sir wait please placced her on streacture. No! I will not show me the operation theater. He said. Sir please. I told you already I'll not let her go alone. He said.. Ohhh koo please let me go I will also come with you.

Doctor laughed ok sir you can but please placed her on the Structure and dragged me into the operation theater. He seated beside me by holding my hands. I screamed alot the pain is unbareabble but this time it was a pain with happiness.

Yes push! Push! More doctor said I continuously pushed out side. I was a fully sweated. He just hold my hands and continuously kissing on my knuckles after a while the baby came out and I heared a baby cry. I laughed and cry at the same time. Koo just seated like a statue. He didn't move. A tear flow from his eyes after cleaning the baby doctor gave him to hold a baby but he look scared everything is gonna blurry in front of me And I fainted.

Jungkook pov...

I can't saw her crying like that. She had to bare a pain and I was so worried about both of them. I just hold her hands and pray for them. When I heared a baby cry I can't believe. I was like I am freeze for a moment. I stared the baby then y/n for a couple of times. Doctor handed me a baby in my arms. I pick her very gently. She is a girl with dimples like her mother. I laughed and a tear flow from my eyes. I kissed her forehead. Then I turned towards y/n. Her eyes we're closed.

Doctor why her eyes are closed. I asked. Doctor smiles. Nothing to worry Mr jeon. She is fine. She got tired so she fell asleep. Don't worry she will get well after a couple of hours. Ok! Doctor said and I kissed her on her lips. I love you y/n I said. Then I kissed her forehead.

I walked out of the operation theater. Holding my little girl in my arms. Then I saw everyone is already waiting for us. I smiled everyone run towards me. Jimin hyung took her in his arms. And gently kissed her forehead. Awwww! She looked like both of you. Then they all hugged me in a group. Ohhh finaly our kookie become a dad.

Then I received a call from mom and dad.

Hello mom hello dad. I said. They both congratulate me. Ohhh I am just coming Korea kookie I am so excited to hold my granddaughter in my arms. Dad said. I smiled yes dad come ASAP.

How is y/n? Mom asked she is fine she took some rest. I said. Ohh ok. Take care kookie. Bye. Bye mom. Call ended.

After sometime. Y/n woke up I walked inside the room. She looked at me and smiles. I run towards her and kissed her. She kissed me back. I lied a baby beside her. She was hungry. I said. She looked at me. Then a nurse said. feed her Mrs. Jeon. She looked at me Feed her I said.

Get out of here I can feed her. She said. Why would I? I asked in a frustrated tone. Ohh koo please get out I am shy. She said. Ohh come on y/n I already saw you and not only saw I also taste those as I said another a word. She screamed arghhhh ok ok. She said. I chuckled. Then she lowly unbuttoned her shirt and started feeding her. I seated nearest to her and hold her hand and kissed on her knuckles. I love you y/n I said She smiled I love you too my koo she replied.

After feeding her every one came inside and jimin hyung hugged her. Ohh my little princes I am so happy for you. He kissed her forehead. Ohh were is. Jae I asked ohh he is with her mom. I didn't wake her up. She must be made at me. I know but i handle her. He replied. Jimin hyung blessed with a baby boy. He is 3 months older then my daughter.

To be continued.....