45.

Y/n pov..

I was in my balcony when I felt a couple of arm holding me tightly and a smile already appears on my lips. He kissed me on my nap.

What are you doing here. He asked. Nothing I am just waiting for you. I said. He turned me to face him. His smile is enough for me.. To get me comfort. I hugged him. He hugged me back.

Koo" Did you eat something I ask. He shook his head. What do you wanna eat I ask. He broke the hug and looked towards me.

You. He said. My eyes widdend. He pull me up in his arms. I screamed no way koo not now. I said. But he didn't listen to me and seated me down on a bed and kissed me on my lips. I kissed him back. But in the middle of kiss. I felt vomet. I broke the kiss and stood up by placing my palms on my mouth and run inside the bathroom.

After that I got out from there and seated a couch by leaning my head on the back.

He was seated on the bed and stared me. What happened is everything fine he asked. By holding my mobile phone in his hands. What? I asked. He moved his hand toward me. Why doctor called you? He asked.

I can see the worry on his face. I took a gulp and snatched my phone from his hand. Give me some time. I'll tell you I said got out of the room. Koo was still seated in his place.

I walked outside and called back that doctor. Yes doctor sorry I was not able to attaind your call sorry. I said. She laughed. Ohh dont worry mrs. Jeon. It's not a big deal. I called you to inform you. That she said and my heart starting pounding inside my chest.

Yes doctor I said. You will continue this pregnancy Mrs jeon. There is no complications. You are strong enough to carry this baby She said. And a tear dropped from my eyes. I can't express this feeling which I felt this time.

We both are waited for this moment and this time I really pray to god. That make my baby healthy I wanna live with them my baby and my husband. I run inside the room.

Jungkook was still seated on his place he bit his lower lip. His face looked worried. I walked towards him and hug him I can't control myself and started crying on his shoulder.

Jungkook pov...

I was just kissed her. Then she broke the kissed and placed her palms in her mouth and walked inside. I was about to follow her. Then her phone rangs.

I saw a caller I'd. She is a doctor but why is she calling her. What if she was sick what she again hide something from me what happens with her. A lot of questions run into my mind.

Then she came out of the bathroom. I told her about her call. She stood up and snatched her phone from my hand and got out of the room.

I was not able to think. I was just worried about her. Then she enters inside and she was crying. Before I could say a word. She pulled me in a tight hug and crying.

What happens y/n please tell me I asked her. But she didn't reply she just crying. I am about to crying. She broke the hug and pulled me into a kiss.

She kissed me while cupping my cheeks
I don't know what Happened with her. I was really very worried about her.

She broke the kiss and rested her head on my forhead. Koo" She said while staring in my eyes and cupping my cheeks. Yeah I said. She smiled I am pregnent! She said and i was shocked like was i really dreaming.

What? I asked her again. She chuckle Did you just say i asked. I am pregnant koo we are gonna be a parents. She said i am so happy I hugged her more tightly. I am so happy y/nah I broke the hug but my smile disappeared when I again remember that worse time of my life.

But? What if before I said a word she placed her finger on my lips Shhh! Don't be tensed koo nothing will happens with us this time. She said. And told me everything.

A tear of happiness flow from my eyes. I cried like some one pull a lot of burden on my chest. She hugged me & we both cried. I broke the kiss and stood up. I wipe my tears and pull her up in my arms and spin in the room. She started laughing. Koo stop please put me down. She said and i put her down and hugged her.

This is life. You loose something. You gain some thing and the process of lossing and gaining. You know the real meaning of life.

(Author's opinion)

What is love?

A love is not only to love someone only in there goods to love someone only by there looks to love someone by there status or said I love you! Or sending gifts or keep your relationship in public.

Nope. This is not love.

Love..

Love is a feeling that you only can feel. When someone loves you. You don't need to here I love you from him&her. It will be express by there actions. There care, there possessiveness,

there way of looking at you. Is enough
To feel there love for you. The happiness in there eyes is enough to feel you how lucky he&her for having you in there life.

If Your heart beats Are unstable when you first meet with him/her. It's not deffind how much you love that person. But when you meet him even after a years and decades and still your heart beats like you first met them. That is love!

Only his name is enough to make your heart beats fast.

When your heart wants to be a part of not only his/her Good's but in there sworrows, there pain, there happyness, there loss, there win, there disease this is love... To always stand beside them by holding there hands without thinking about your self and be with them in there "ups" and "down's" This is love. An unconditional love. ❤

.....My love for you is a journey which never ends....

(Thank you for reading this, this is what I think about love...)

To be continued......