7.

On call...

Jimin..

Hey, jk, how are you, my brother?

Me..

Hyung, can you please come here with all the members? It's urgent.

Jimin..

Is everything fine? Jungkook.

Me..

Please don't ask further questions. Just come asap.

Jimin...

Ok! Bro, we will be there.

Call ended....

After a while, they are all in my office. I hugged all of them. What happened, Jungkook? Hyung, you know about that girl I mentioned. Jimin Hyung replied, Yeah, what about her? Is she fine? he asked worriedly. I told them everything.

Everything will be managed, but the problem is that he has her custody. She is adult but because of her we have to take her custody from him. So what can we do with it? Namjoon Hyung asked.

Don't worry about that. I have an idea. I said, and what was that? Everyone stared at me.

Time skips....

I walked toward her room. I knocked. Come in, she screamed. I entered her room. She is seated on the ground, and lots of water colors, crayons, and many more things are spread on the floor. She is trying to draw something.

Look, Jungkook, what I draw, she said. I walked towards her, and seated beside her, she showed me her drawing. I smiled. She drew a man and a girl holding hands.

I smiled. Did you drow this? I asked, and she replied in humour. Yeah, this man is you, and this girl is me, she said.

I laughed and asked her, Will you still want to marry?

She looked into my eyes and smiled. yeah kookie I want to marry someone. she said. I hesitantly asked her, Will you marry me? I asked. Her eyes widen. and she said yes, junkook, I will marry you. Come on, let's go get married asap. she said. While holding my hand.

I chuckled. No, Not now we will marry tomorrow. She smiled. Ok, where is my wedding dress? she asked. I replied that I would arrange it. She excitedly hugged me. Okay, then what about my makeup? She said, Don't worry, everything will be arranged. I said. She stood up and ran outside.

I don't know why I am doing this, but I don't feel anything bad about it. I know it will get worse when she knows the truth about my engagement, but now nothing is more important than her.

After that, I walked towards my room when I heard a giggle sound, so I walked downstairs, and I found she was placing herself on a stool that was placed in front of the kitchen counter, and she was talking with someone. I walked closer, and I found Jin Hyung standing and making something while her elbow rested on the kitchen counter and her hands held her face, and her legs continuously swung in the air.

Jin You know, tomorrow is my marriage. she said. Yeah, I know you invited me or not. he asked. why not! You are invited. She said this while raising her eyebrow.